* We’ve updated the design of Top Stories to provide a more consistent experience across all of our apps and our website. Our new home page groups similar stories together so you can easily return to sections that interest you.
* At the top of the page, you’ll find the day’s best news and opinion, curated by our editors. Find more great stories and games in our other groupings, such as In Other News, Smarter Living, Features, Discovery, and Play.
The New York Times app for Android delivers breaking news and award-winning journalism wherever you are. Read the latest headlines from today’s news, and experience the world with our immersive storytelling formats, like augmented reality, audio, and 360 video.
The New York Times offers the following subscription options:
1) Basic Digital Access, which includes unlimited article access, for $14.99/month. Subscribe now and get your first 7 days at no cost via Google Play.* All subscriptions auto-renew.
Save over 25% with an annual subscription—$129.99/year.
2) All Digital Access: Basic + access to NYT Crossword and NYT Cooking for $24.99/month. You also receive 1 bonus subscription (a $25/month value) to give to anyone you'd like. Subscribe now and get your first 7 days at no cost via Google Play.* All subscriptions auto-renew.
* Breaking News alerts that link directly to developing stories
* Save articles for offline reading on any device
* Share articles, photos, and videos through your favorite sharing platform
* Watch exclusive videos and browse our award-winning photography
* Experience NYT stories through innovative formats, like augmented reality and 360 video
* International coverage of current events and cultural stories from our 50 bureaus around the globe
* Read our Spanish-language coverage with NYT en Español
* Redesigned navigation for swiping quickly across sections
* Interactive Comments: Write and recommend comments
* Best sellers lists at the top of the Books section
The NYTimes app for Android is built responsively and is formatted from 4” phones to 12”+ tablets. The app works on all devices running Android OS (4.4+).
The NYTimes app requires certain permissions to provide you with the best possible reading experience. Here's a little bit about what each one does:
* In-app purchases: This allows you to make purchases within the app.
* Photos/Media/Files: This permission allows the app to cache images locally, reducing load times for pages you revisit.
* WiFi connection information: This item gives the app permission to use available WiFi networks rather than your mobile network. In the absence of trusted WiFi networks or if WiFi is disabled, the app will make use of your cellular network (if available). Normal bandwidth and usage charges apply as detailed in your service agreement with your wireless carrier.
Feedback? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact our support team at [email protected]. We’ll do our best to assist you. Your feedback is important to us.
* Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. Does not include access to the print newspaper. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars, and local pricing is available in over 55 countries. Other restrictions apply.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 1, 2019
Uploaded:July 5, 2019 at 3:47PM UTC
File size:25.83 MB
Uploaded:June 19, 2019 at 2:07PM UTC
File size:25.8 MB
Uploaded:June 6, 2019 at 6:55AM UTC
File size:25.9 MB
Uploaded:May 29, 2019 at 7:26PM UTC
File size:25.79 MB
Uploaded:May 21, 2019 at 7:21PM UTC
File size:25.79 MB
Uploaded:May 8, 2019 at 7:50PM UTC
File size:25.68 MB
Uploaded:April 27, 2019 at 12:19AM UTC
File size:25.4 MB
Uploaded:April 13, 2019 at 12:13AM UTC
File size:26.14 MB
Uploaded:April 3, 2019 at 3:43PM UTC
File size:26.02 MB
Uploaded:April 2, 2019 at 5:01PM UTC
File size:26.02 MB