How to Register & Eligibility
The NatWest Mobile Banking app is available to NatWest Personal and Business customers with Online Banking, who are over 11 and have a UK mobile number starting with 07.
Once you’ve downloaded the app registering is simple, all you need to hand is your Online Banking customer number, PIN and password to get access straight away.
Not registered for Online Banking or forgotten your customer number? Get a reminder or sign up at natwest.com/online.
Using the app
• Login with your fingerprint
• Hide your balance, reorder your accounts or edit the names of your accounts to personalise your banking experience.
• View your Customer Number
Managing your money
• Check your balances, transactions and transfer money between your NatWest accounts
• Apply for a credit card, loan, overdraft or savings account
• Check your pending and available Rewards balance
• Manage Direct Debits and standing orders
• Transfer up to £250 to any UK account
• Make bill payments by searching for approved utility and service providers when entering a payee name
• Pay Your Contacts using the Paym service
• Share a confirmation after sending a payment or setting up a Standing Order
• Get Cash at any NatWest or Tesco cash machine when you don’t have your debit card
• Use Near Me to find your nearest cash machine or local branch
Other things you need to know
• We are proud to be the first bank in the UK to offer a RNIB Approved App for use by blind and partially sighted customers
• Get Cash lets you take out up to £130 per day from our UK cash machines, when you have at least £10 available in your account. There is a maximum limit of two Get Cash withdrawals every 24 hours
• Pay Your Contacts allows you to pay anyone who has this app or is registered for Paym up to £250 using their UK mobile number. To use Pay Your Contacts customers must be over 16 and have available funds in their account, limits are independent of daily withdrawal and Get Cash limits
• Register for the Paym service in the More menu
• Standard data charges may apply - contact your network operator for details
To enjoy all of the features listed you will need to accept the following permissions:
- Network communication for connectivity
- Your location to find your nearest cash machine or branch
- Access to your contact list to allow you to ‘Pay Your Contacts’
For more information visit NatWest.com/mobile or contact our Mobile App support staff on 0345 366 0012 8am to 6pm Monday to Saturday.
Thanks for banking with NatWest!
Here are the most current updates to NatWest’s mobile banking app:
• The next time you use the app we will greet you by name, if you would like to change your greeting visit settings.
• Our Products has grown, it now includes Business Banking products
Your feedback is important to us. If you love our app, please tell us by leaving a review on the app store or by tweeting @NatWest_Help using #NatWestApp.
Uploaded:July 26, 2017 at 10:37AM UTC
File size:11.93 MB