arm + arm-v7a + arm64-v8a + mips + x86 + x86_64
• Prepare for winter wonderland with our Winter Weather pre-set layer
• Introducing the new GOES-16 layer - featuring visible, infrared, and water vapor satellite imagery of the whole western hemisphere!
• Performance improvements and bug fixes.
Our storm tracking app has a full screen interactive map with 8 hours of high-definition past to future radar, advanced storm cell tracking, and real-time severe weather alerts allow you to visualize weather heading your way. Whether you want to view current weather conditions or daily and hourly forecasts at a glance, they’re all available at a glance on your Android device.
Get weather like you’ve never seen before with the Storm Radar app for Android!
• Radar: High resolution weather radar.
• Global Future Radar: 6 hours of cutting-edge, animated forecasted future radar across land and sea.
• Storm Tracks: See detailed analysis of impending severe weather, including storm arrival time, strength rating, detailed components of the storm (such as wind, hail, lightning, and tornadoes), the speed and direction of the storm, the precipitation rate, storm tracker data, and more.
• Winter Weather: See 24 hour past snowfall accumulation estimate.
• Hurricanes and Tropical Storms: See historical and forecasted paths complete with wind speed, strength, arrival times and the cone of uncertainty.
• Lightning: View 100 miles of lightning around any global location.
• Customizable Data Layers: Earthquakes, severe weather alerts, local storm reports, temperature and precipitation overlays, and more.
• Local Storm Reports: Get local weather radar and severe weather warnings from anywhere in the US and around the globe, including Miami, Orlando, Chicago, Minneapolis, and St Louis.
REAL-TIME WEATHER NOTIFICATIONS
• Severe Weather Alerts: Stay ahead of the storm with National Weather Service (NWS) government issued severe weather alerts.
• Rain Alerts: Get notified of incoming rain with real-time rain alerts at your GPS location
• Lightning Alerts: Know when and where lightning strikes near your GPS location with real-time lightning alerts
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
Find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @weatherchannel.
We’re always looking to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. Please rate and review us in the Google Play Store. Submit your suggestions to [email protected].
Uploaded:June 11, 2018 at 11:26PM UTC
File size:47.41 MB
Uploaded:January 16, 2018 at 4:03PM UTC
File size:46.42 MB