Weather your way: face severe weather with The Weather Channel, the world's leading weather provider*. Get live radar updates, severe weather alerts, and check weather conditions on the go. With severe weather coming to an end and the arrival of snow, be prepared with local weather maps, storm radar news and your local weather forecast.
Live weather radar, weather maps, forecast, and an accurate storm tracker - available wherever you are! Get the local weather info you need to prepare for what's ahead: a snow storm, an early blizzard, or blue skies. Living in an area prone to severe weather? Our storm radar and severe weather alerts have got you covered. We provide an accurate weather forecast to help you plan up to 15 days in advance, with NOAA alerts and severe weather recommendations.
Enjoy the weather and don’t worry about getting caught in a storm. Check our forecast with a detailed weather tracker and accurate weather maps. Track your local weather and live weather radar to prepare for what's ahead - rain or severe weather like a snow storm or blizzard. Our practical GPS weather maps, storm radar and extreme weather tracker help you face whatever the clouds may bring.
Track extreme weather alerts thanks to our live weather radar! Discover The Weather Channel’s top 4 features:
1. Weather your way! Get a personalized weather map and check weather conditions in a new way. Discover a live weather radar, a storm tracker, and our Feels Like feature.
2. NOAA severe weather alerts - Get push notifications for all severe weather updates with our storm tracker. From a tornado to a snow storm, we help you stay safe.
3. Track weather alerts & conditions - Stay alert with our hurricane tracker, and get weather alerts with our storm radar.
4. Smart videos! Discover visuals of NOAA alerts and track on a GPS map the development of a storm.
Stay alert: track local weather and plan outdoor activities with confidence.
• Weather maps & weather forecast news give you what you need to know. See what to expect before setting foot outside, from temperature to wind chills.
• NOAA alerts, a storm tracker, weather forecast up to 48 hours and live radar ensures you’re not caught in a storm!
• Daily temperature and weather maps let you know if you need to bring a light jacket or your umbrella!
Keep informed on the latest weather news.
• Stay prepared during extreme weather and earthquakes.
• Live radar and alerts from our tornado and storm tracker: all you need to stay alert.
• Snow and storm tracker: our live radar helps you track extreme weather.
Enjoy our Premium version! Get the info you need regarding local weather & temperature.
• Experience radar like never before with the new and improved radar, a precipitation start/stop timeline and 24 hour future radar.
• Get 96 hours of extended forecast.
• Forget about ads.
Privacy & Feedback
• If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch at [email protected]
The Weather Company is the world’s most accurate forecaster, according to the most recent, comprehensive study available (2010-2017) from Forecast Watch www.forecastwatch.com/static/Three_Region_Accuracy_Overview_2010-2017.pdf
*The World's Leading Weather Provider: Apps from The Weather Company, parent of The Weather Channel, are the most used weather apps worldwide based on average monthly active users via smartphone in 2019. Comscore Mobile Metrix®, Worldwide Rollup Media Trend, News/Information –Weather category incl. [P] Weather Company, The and [M] Weather Channel, The, Jan-Dec. 2019 avg.
App Annie: The Weather Channel app combined had over 50 million monthly active users worldwide each month from January through December 2019, over 2M total 5 star ratings and was downloaded 155 million times.
We’re constantly working to improve your app experience. In this release:
• We are releasing a new “Incidents Map" of coronavirus (COVID-19) data available. That map will track reported cases of the virus and other metrics locally, down to the county level in the United States. We'll also offer news and information to help you stay informed.
We value your feedback! Email us at [email protected] with any questions or suggestions.
Uploaded:March 19, 2018 at 5:32PM UTC
File size:1.88 MB
Uploaded:November 12, 2020 at 1:57AM UTC
File size:34.64 MB
Uploaded:October 22, 2020 at 6:46AM UTC
File size:34.63 MB
Uploaded:October 15, 2020 at 10:17PM UTC
File size:34.63 MB
Uploaded:October 8, 2020 at 6:45AM UTC
File size:33.74 MB
Uploaded:September 23, 2020 at 4:57AM UTC
File size:33.74 MB
Uploaded:September 21, 2020 at 4:16PM UTC
File size:33.01 MB
Uploaded:August 21, 2020 at 6:48PM UTC
File size:33.36 MB
Uploaded:August 7, 2020 at 2:25PM UTC
File size:33.49 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2020 at 5:17AM UTC
File size:33.2 MB
Uploaded:June 22, 2020 at 10:08PM UTC
File size:32.74 MB