We're starting to add support for other languages; let us know at [email protected] if you encounter any issues.
We've started a Google+ community for Samsung Flow. Feel free to share ideas and feedback through that community as well as through email.
Bug fixes and design improvements.
Better matching to default applications when transferring or resuming activities.
Samsung Flow is a platform that allows applications to seamlessly transition your activities across devices and time. Using Flow, you can:
• Transfer an activity to the right device for a task. Pick up right where you left off rather than starting from scratch on the new device.
• Defer an activity when the right device is not immediately at hand or there just isn’t enough time to finish up a task. Resume it when you’re ready.
While transferring an activity does require two or more devices, you can defer and resume activities even if you just have a single device.
Flow supports existing applications through Android’s Share mechanism, allowing you to start transferring and deferring activities right away. Flow gets even better when developers provide a Flow action in their applications, allowing them to create truly seamless transitions across devices and time.
Flow is currently available as a public beta in the United States for the latest Samsung Android devices, including:
• Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
• Galaxy S5
• Galaxy S4 (KitKat only)
• Note 4 and Note Edge
• Galaxy Alpha
• Galaxy Tab S
• Galaxy Tab A
• Galaxy Tab Pro (experimental)
• Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 (experimental)
• Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 (experimental)
• Galaxy Note 8 (experimental)
Contact us at [email protected] if you have trouble with Flow on any of these devices. You can also find us in the Samsung Flow Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/117959310637974348506
For more information visit http://thinktankteam.info/flow.
Developers, to learn how to integrate your applications with Flow, visit http://thinktankteam.info/flow/developers.html
Uploaded:June 10, 2015 at 7:03PM UTC
File size:8.47 MB
Uploaded:May 20, 2015 at 10:54PM UTC
File size:8.38 MB