1.3.0: Fix for Android 7 (Nougat)
1.2.0: Better reconnect to disconnected receivers after wifi shutdown.
1.1.0: Added support for more compatible receivers.
This application is a plugin for Yatse, the Kodi Remote.
When this application is installed, you can activate this plugin for any of your Media Center and directly manage volume of your compatible UPnP receiver from Yatse.
No more need for a separate application or hardware remote even when using pass-through mode in Kodi.
Please note that most UPnP receiver will not allow volume control when not playing something on their UPnP interface.
Support and documentation
– Setup and usage documentation: yatse.tv/Wiki
– Support: yatse.tv/Debug
– FAQs: yatse.tv/FAQ
Please use website or email for support and feature requests, as comments on Play Store do not allow to gather enough information or contact you back.
– Once installed you need to select the plugin for the needed host and configure it. (See yatse.tv/redmine/projects/yatse/knowledgebase/articles/21)
– You need to have purchased the Unlocker to use receiver plugins.
– Internet permission is needed to talk to your receiver via the network.
– The screenshots contain content © copyright Blender Foundation | sintel.org / elephantsdream.org / bigbuckbunny.org / tearsofsteel.com
– All images are used under their respective CC Licenses | creativecommons.org
– Kodi™ / XBMC™ are trademarks of the XBMC Foundation
– Except the material attributed above, all posters, still images and titles depicted in our screenshots are fictitious, any similarity to actual movies copyrighted or not, dead or alive, is purely coincidental
– No animal was harmed in the making of this app
Uploaded:May 16, 2017 at 8:04PM UTC
File size:2.2 MB
Uploaded:May 17, 2016 at 10:18AM UTC
File size:1.93 MB