Version: 1.12.0 (21)
Target: Android 10 (Q, API 29)
- Remember last used app with "Just once" choice (or double tap) (full)
- Allow to use URLs for Nitter, Invidious and Bibliogram in custom hosts
- Custom front-end customization applied when sharing URLs
- About page
- Issue when managing local=true for Invidious (full)
UntrackMe once set by default to open Twitter, YouTube and Instagram links will transform them into Nitter, Invidious and Bibliogram links and delegate the action to another app.
It also supports Google Maps links to transform them into OpenStreetMap links or Geo URI.
The app will detect shortened URLs and will display the full URL before visiting the site.
- When sharing a Twitter, YouTube or Google Maps link just pick up UntrackMe to transform it before sharing it with another app.
- Contains all features of the lite version and it also handle all links to remove tracking parameters. It uses its own app picker that display URLs before visiting them.
What is Nitter:
A free and open source alternative Twitter front-end focused on privacy.
Github project: github.com/zedeus/nitter
What is Invidious:
A free and open source alternative front-end to YouTube
Github project: github.com/omarroth/invidious
What is Bibliogram:
A free and open source alternative front-end to Instagram
Github project: github.com/cloudrac3r/bibliogram
Uploaded:June 18, 2020 at 10:05PM UTC
File size:3.31 MB