Brand new notifications system!
New, smarter night mode
Added an option to simulate a home button (like in the S8)
Added an option to choose background for the always on display! Including 10 beautiful backgrounds
Added an option for auto brightness
Added an option to disable buttons vibration when the always on display is active
Optimized auto night mode
Optimized auto brightness
Optimized the notification wake feature
Improved watch face picker screen
Improved FAQ screen
Improved intro screen
Fixed S8 watch-face
Various bug fixes
Keep your screen on all the time.
The first open source always on app!
The idea is to provide users with information about, time, date, notifications and more and all without having to touch the phone. Just by looking at it.
This is made possible thanks to AMOLED displays. Most of the screen stays black except for a few pixels.
• Always On Screen
• Notifications - view notifications without touching your device
• New: Now featuring raise to wake!
• New: Backgrounds and wallpapers!
• Automatic rules - preserve battery using predefined rules
• Auto movement - avoid AMOLED burn-in
• Auto night mode - dim the screen automatically in dark environment
• Pocket mode - lock the device when you leave it in your pocket to save battery
• Custom watch faces - Digital S7 style, Classic 24H, Analog S7 style, Analog Pebble style and more!
• Always On Memo - write a reminder and make it show up on your screen all the time!
• Double tap to wake + Swipe up to wake + Volume keys to wake + Back button to wake
• Force orientation - set your preferred screen orientation
• Customization - change the text color, text size,font, brightness and more
• Can be used as a night clock
• Greenify integration - start Greenify automatically when locking the screen to save battery
• Force doze - activate doze when the screen is in the always on state
The app is in BETA, it still has bugs and lacks features.
The app needs camera permission to toggle the flashlight
The app needs phone permission to recognize incoming calls, dismiss the always on screen and show the incoming call screen.
Modify system settings permission
The app needs permission to modify system settings to change the brightness of the lock screen.
** Note: For Xiaomi devices you will need to access the Security App -> Permissions -> Permissions -> Always On AMOLED -> Display pop-up window permission and Show on Lock screen.
Google Plus Community
Uploaded:November 1, 2017 at 11:41PM UTC
File size:6.91 MB
Uploaded:September 14, 2017 at 2:54PM UTC
File size:6.82 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2017 at 2:19PM UTC
File size:6.8 MB
Uploaded:June 19, 2017 at 8:36AM UTC
File size:6.73 MB
Uploaded:May 10, 2017 at 12:04AM UTC
File size:7.25 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2017 at 9:53PM UTC
File size:4.4 MB
Uploaded:February 9, 2017 at 7:49PM UTC
File size:5.08 MB
Uploaded:November 20, 2016 at 4:21PM UTC
File size:5.22 MB
Uploaded:October 11, 2016 at 6:36PM UTC
File size:4.94 MB