- Added ability to choose the card cover size and text color
Manage projects, organize tasks, and build team collaboration—all in one place. Join over 1,000,000 teams worldwide that are using Trello to get more done!
Trello helps teams move work forward.
Trello is the flexible work management tool that empowers all teams to plan, track, and accomplish their work, their way.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, managing weekly meetings, or onboarding a new employee, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for every type of work.
With Trello you can:
Manage projects, tasks, meetings, and more
* Free your brain from remembering all the to-dos with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Easily see what work you have to do today and what's coming up with Calendar view.
* Quickly size up project status and team progress with Timeline view.
* No matter where work gets done, at events or in the field, visualize your tasks with Map view.
Create and update tasks from anywhere
* Go from idea to action in seconds–create cards for tasks and follow their progress to completion.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates, and always have the most up-to-date view on project progress.
* Upload images and documents, or quickly add website links to cards to contextualize your work.
Share and collaborate with your team
* Assign tasks and keep everyone in the loop as work is handed off.
* Break down big tasks with oh-so-satisfying checklists: Check things off the list, and watch that status bar go to 100% complete.
* Collaborate and track feedback of your work with comments—emoji reactions included!
* Share files by attaching them onto a card so the right attachments stay with the right tasks.
Move work forward—even on the go
* To stay up-to-date no matter where you are, turn on push notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it.
* Easily access your boards and create cards from your phone's main screen with a Trello widget.
No more going back and forth through endless email chains or looking for that spreadsheet link to update the status of a project on your phone. Sign up for Trello today—it's free!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/guide
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
February 7, 2022
Uploaded:July 27, 2022 at 4:15PM UTC
File size:72.41 MB
Uploaded:July 8, 2022 at 3:04PM UTC
File size:72.26 MB
Uploaded:June 15, 2022 at 3:04AM UTC
File size:71.57 MB
Uploaded:June 10, 2022 at 10:15PM UTC
File size:71.57 MB
Uploaded:May 26, 2022 at 2:27PM UTC
File size:71.46 MB
Uploaded:May 4, 2022 at 7:37PM UTC
File size:22.91 MB
Uploaded:April 30, 2022 at 1:02AM UTC
File size:72.09 MB
Uploaded:April 20, 2022 at 6:53PM UTC
File size:71.5 MB
Uploaded:March 21, 2022 at 6:51PM UTC
File size:62.57 MB
Uploaded:March 1, 2022 at 3:59PM UTC
File size:62.23 MB