- Added new board background picker with Unsplash integration. Make your boards more awesome with Unsplash's excellent photos.
- You can now rename attachments and copy boards.
- Lots of bug fixes! What would a release be without those?
Oh, hey, looks like I do have space for some jokes here. Well, uh... hrm... it's always hard to remember a snappy joke when put on the spot, isn't it?
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on.
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate.
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Attach files from Google Drive and Dropbox
• Upload photos and videos
• Reply to comments and create cards from Android Wear
Trello is free to use forever.
"Trello is one of those few apps that actually balances both a simple, elegant user interface and powerful, flexible features." - Lifehacker
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 11, 2017
Uploaded:April 23, 2018 at 10:40PM UTC
File size:11.28 MB
Uploaded:April 17, 2018 at 11:28PM UTC
File size:11.28 MB
Uploaded:March 26, 2018 at 11:21PM UTC
File size:11.5 MB
Uploaded:March 13, 2018 at 11:50PM UTC
File size:11.41 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2018 at 7:14PM UTC
File size:11.23 MB
Uploaded:December 18, 2017 at 11:02PM UTC
File size:11.22 MB
Uploaded:October 9, 2017 at 11:54PM UTC
File size:11.16 MB
Uploaded:September 15, 2017 at 12:13AM UTC
File size:11.08 MB
Uploaded:August 19, 2017 at 4:05AM UTC
File size:11.05 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2017 at 8:10PM UTC
File size:10.95 MB