- Custom fields have landed! Activate the custom fields power-up to add new fields to cards.
- You asked (years ago), we answered: you can now sort cards!
- Mark notifications read or completed right on the notification itself! You never have to open the app again.
- Search is much faster.
- Is the app breaking bad? We've added a quick way to email a bug report to us.
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on.
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate.
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Attach files from Google Drive and Dropbox
• Upload photos and videos
• Reply to comments from Android Wear
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
Trello is free to use forever.
"Trello is one of those few apps that actually balances both a simple, elegant user interface and powerful, flexible features." - Lifehacker
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 26, 2018
Uploaded:December 18, 2018 at 11:18PM UTC
File size:10.91 MB
Uploaded:November 8, 2018 at 10:12PM UTC
File size:10.75 MB
Uploaded:October 8, 2018 at 2:29PM UTC
File size:12.01 MB
Uploaded:August 23, 2018 at 11:40PM UTC
File size:11.54 MB
Uploaded:July 15, 2018 at 4:11PM UTC
File size:11.62 MB
Uploaded:June 29, 2018 at 2:19AM UTC
File size:11.62 MB
Uploaded:April 23, 2018 at 10:40PM UTC
File size:11.28 MB
Uploaded:March 26, 2018 at 11:21PM UTC
File size:11.5 MB
Uploaded:March 13, 2018 at 11:50PM UTC
File size:11.41 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2018 at 7:14PM UTC
File size:11.23 MB