Target: Android 9.0 (Pie, API 28)
- Improved date formatting
- Improved file names when downloading attachments/emails
- Fixed calendar skipping months
The open source email app Tutanota enables you to send end-to-end encrypted emails to anybody. Even emails that are being sent without end-to-end encryption and all your contacts are stored securely encrypted on the Tutanota servers based in Germany. Tutanota also has an encrypted calendar, easily accessible from within the mail client.
Our passion for privacy.
Tutanota is being built by a team passionate about everybody's right to privacy. We are supported by an amazing community, which enables us to grow our team continuously, making Tutanota a lasting success without depending on venture capital interests.
Tutanota respects you & your data:
- Only you can access your encrypted emails & contacts.
- Tutanota does not track or profile you.
- Open source client & apps.
- Innovative full-text search feature lets you easily search your mailbox.
- TLS with support of PFS, DMARC, DKIM, DNSSEC and DANE.
- Secure password reset that gives us absolutely no access.
- 100% developed and located in Germany under strict Data Protection Laws (GDPR).
Official website: tutanota.com
Source code: github.com/tutao/tutanota
With the Tutanota app, you can:
- Create your own Tutanota email address (ending in @tutanota.com, @tutanota.de, @tutamail.com, @tuta.io or @keemail.me) with 1 GB of free storage.
- Create custom domain email addresses for €1 per month with optinal catch-all.
- Send and receive end-to-end encrypted emails to anybody.
- Send and receive old-fashioned emails (not end-to-end encrypted). Even these emails are stored encrypted on the Tutanota servers.
- Automatically encrypt subject, content and attachments.
- Get push notifications instantly.
- Auto-complete email addresses as you type from your Tutanota or your phone contacts.
- Auto-sync between app, web client and desktop clients.
- Tutanota is free and open source software (FOSS) so that security experts can check the code.
The Tutanota app asks for very few permissions to keep your level of privacy to a maximum:
- Full network access: Used to send and receive emails.
- Receive data from the internet: To notify you when you receive a new email.
- View network connections: To find out if an internet connection exists.
- Read your contacts: This enables you to select recipients from your phone's contacts.
- Read from SD card: To allow adding of attachments from the SD card to emails.
- Control vibration: To notify you when you receive a new email.
- Deactivate sleeping mode: To notify you when you receive a new email.
Uploaded:July 15, 2020 at 8:36PM UTC
File size:2.06 MB
Uploaded:July 2, 2020 at 8:43PM UTC
File size:2.06 MB
Uploaded:May 11, 2020 at 8:08PM UTC
File size:1.96 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2020 at 10:20PM UTC
File size:1.95 MB