HOW TO USE UBER
Follow these steps to request a ride:
1. Open the app
2. Select one of your frequented destinations, or type in a new one
3. Confirm your pickup location and choose a vehicle option
4. Tap to request your ride
You’ll see your driver’s ETA and vehicle information, so you’ll know which car to expect and when.
4 REASONS TO RIDE WITH UBER
• The Uber app is available 24/7
• Get upfront pricing — see the trip cost before requesting a ride
• Safety is our priority. Follow your trip in real-time and share your ETA with friends
• Paying for trips is hassle-free — you don’t even need your wallet
WHEN TO RIDE WITH UBER
People take Uber while traveling and away for business, to go to and from the airport, social events, and bars and restaurants; and everywhere in between!
UBER RIDE OPTIONS
• UberX: Our most affordable individual option that seats up to 4 riders
• UberPOOL: Want to save money on your ride? This option lets you travel with other riders and enjoy a lower fare (not available everywhere)
• UberBLACK: Elevate your experience with a high-end vehicle
Where will you take your first ride with Uber? Download the app now.
See if Uber is available in your city: www.uber.com/cities
Have a question or want to learn more about Uber? Visit uber.com/help
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
November 30, 2017
Uploaded:November 27, 2017 at 5:34AM UTC
File size:7.09 MB
Uploaded:March 2, 2019 at 9:55AM UTC
File size:61.76 MB
Uploaded:February 24, 2019 at 7:37PM UTC
File size:61.83 MB