armeabi + armeabi-v7a + mips + x86
Supports installation on external storage.
* new "Device Detail" screen
* tablet layout for displaying devices list and device detail at once
* complete port diagram view with the ability to open device connected to port
* channel utilization view with the support of 5.6.* and 5.7.* controllers
* view of temperature, power consumption, and throughput
* uplink view with the ability to open connected device
* the whole screen data are periodically updated
* and more
- Access the UniFi Controller to manage entire networks of devices while on the go.
- Provision a UniFi Access Point (AP) for basic functionality without configuring a UniFi Controller.
The UniFi AP must be physically connected via an Ethernet cable to a network that provides IP addresses using DHCP.
1. Ensure that the UniFi AP is in its factory default state, displaying a solidly white LED.
2. Log into your Ubiquiti community or SSO (Single Sign-On) account for backup/restore functionality. (If you wish, you can skip this login.)
3. The UniFi AP should appear on the device list if your device Wi-Fi is enabled and both your device and UniFi AP are on the same layer-2 network. (This is similar to the device discovery feature for other Ubiquiti products.)
4. If your device Wi-Fi is not enabled (or your device is on another subnet), then select scan QR code from the menu. Note: This is available only for models with the QR code sticker.
Uploaded:December 18, 2018 at 7:59AM UTC
File size:32.99 MB
Uploaded:November 20, 2018 at 3:43AM UTC
File size:29.26 MB
Uploaded:October 8, 2018 at 2:42PM UTC
File size:29.26 MB
Uploaded:October 4, 2018 at 2:51PM UTC
File size:29.2 MB
Uploaded:September 5, 2018 at 11:29PM UTC
File size:28.92 MB
Uploaded:September 5, 2018 at 3:23AM UTC
File size:28.47 MB
Uploaded:August 15, 2018 at 1:50AM UTC
File size:25.48 MB
Uploaded:January 31, 2018 at 11:10PM UTC
File size:24.61 MB