arm + mips + x86
* Added support for new devices
* Added support for INCOMPATIBLE device state
* Fixed port settings screen opening problem
* Fixed occasional blank device detail screen issue
* Fixed missing title in devices list screen
* Device detail screen UI improvements
* Bug fixes
- Access the UniFi Controller to manage entire networks of devices while on the go.
- Provision a UniFi Access Point (AP) for basic functionality without configuring a UniFi Controller.
The UniFi AP must be physically connected via an Ethernet cable to a network that provides IP addresses using DHCP.
1. Ensure that the UniFi AP is in its factory default state, displaying a solidly white LED.
2. Log into your Ubiquiti community or SSO (Single Sign-On) account for backup/restore functionality. (If you wish, you can skip this login.)
3. The UniFi AP should appear on the device list if your device Wi-Fi is enabled and both your device and UniFi AP are on the same layer-2 network. (This is similar to the device discovery feature for other Ubiquiti products.)
4. If your device Wi-Fi is not enabled (or your device is on another subnet), then select scan QR code from the menu. Note: This is available only for models with the QR code sticker.
Uploaded:May 16, 2018 at 2:54PM UTC
File size:25.69 MB
Uploaded:January 31, 2018 at 11:10PM UTC
File size:24.61 MB