We’re continuing to improve and enhance our Travel-Ready Center (TRC) to help you feel prepared and informed for your upcoming travels. Enhancements in this release include a legend denoting what each status in TRC (e.g. Travel Ready, Not Travel Ready, etc) means and a new “know before you go” section with relevant travel information.
Say hello to our redesigned United app.
With our ever-changing environment and the need more than ever to empower our customers with more ability to self-serve and stay informed, we’ve worked to enhance our United app to deliver information more consistently, timelier and easier than before for all users – all while keeping many of the same features you know and love.
The app is your all-in-one travel partner
- Our redesigned app will now deliver information you need more consistently than ever before with improved navigation for a more seamless experience. The design updates also serve as a complement to our enhanced accessibility support for screen readers.
- During your trip, our app home screen gives you quick access to important details by opening to the most useful and relevant information, for all users whether you’re signed in or not. When it’s time to travel, check in for your flights on the home screen and view real-time updates. See what amenities are on your flights and your position on the upgrade and standby lists. While at the airport, explore interactive airport maps to find a United Club location near you and stay up to date on your flight status through our push notifications delivered directly to your inbox.
Manage your MileagePlus® account
- Enroll in MileagePlus and check out our newly envisioned “My account” experience. You can also earn miles with MileagePlus programs and use these miles to book award travel on the app, too.
Search for flights and book travel
- Look for flights across our global network. When you find one that’s right, book it on the app using money, award miles or even your electronic travel certificates.
Easily manage your reservations on the app
- View and change your seat assignments, or enhance your trips by adding Economy Plus® seating, Premier Access®, United Club℠ passes, travel bundles and more. You can also change, cancel or rebook your flights right on the app, all through the “My trips” section.
Continue using the app in the air
- With United Private Screening on select flights, watch TV shows and movies on your own device. Plus, track the status of your checked bags and see which gate you’ll arrive to once you land.
- Message our contact center directly through the Contact Us section in the app.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 4). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:April 8, 2021 at 9:14PM UTC
File size:78.62 MB
Uploaded:March 29, 2021 at 9:51PM UTC
File size:78.58 MB
Uploaded:March 11, 2021 at 12:42AM UTC
File size:79.05 MB
Uploaded:February 25, 2021 at 8:44PM UTC
File size:78.33 MB
Uploaded:January 25, 2021 at 3:04AM UTC
File size:77.8 MB
Uploaded:January 11, 2021 at 8:32PM UTC
File size:77.44 MB
Uploaded:December 17, 2020 at 12:24AM UTC
File size:77.18 MB
Uploaded:December 8, 2020 at 1:45AM UTC
File size:69.78 MB
Uploaded:November 18, 2020 at 6:11PM UTC
File size:69.56 MB
Uploaded:November 12, 2020 at 10:27PM UTC
File size:69.55 MB