arm64-v8a + armeabi + armeabi-v7a + mips + mips64 + x86 + x86_64
As usual, there are also a number of bug fixes - thanks for reporting them!
Built around group chatrooms, Riot lets you share messages, images, videos and files - interact with your tools and access all your different communities under one roof. One single identity and place for all your teams: no need to switch accounts, work and chat with people from different organisations in public or private rooms: from professional projects to school trips, Riot will become the center of all your discussions!
Now with end-to-end encryption!
• Instantly share messages, images, videos and files of any kind within groups of any size
• Voice and video 1-1 and conference calling via WebRTC
• End-to-end encryption using Olm (matrix.org/git/olm)
• See who's reading your messages with read receipts
• Communicate with users anywhere in the Matrix.org ecosystem - not just Riot users!
• Discover and invite users by email address
• Participate in guest-accessible public rooms
• Highly scalable - supports hundreds of rooms and thousands of users
• Fully synchronised message history across multiple devices and browsers
• Finely configurable notification settings, synchronised over all devices
• Infinite searchable chat history
• Permalinks to messages
• Full message search
• Excellent support for all Android device sizes and orientations
• Riot is a Matrix client - built on the Matrix.org open standard and ecosystem, providing interoperability with all other Matrix compatible apps, servers and integrations
• Entirely open sourced under the permissive Apache License - get the code from github.com/vector-im/vector-android. Pull requests welcome!
• Trivially extensible via the open Matrix Client-Server API (matrix.org/docs/spec)
• Run your own server! You can use the default matrix.org server or run your own Matrix home server (e.g. matrix.org/docs/projects/server/synapse.html)
• Add your own integrations, bridges and bots!
• Email notifications of missed messages and invites
• Screen sharing
• Login as multiple users at the same time
Discover truly efficient and open collaboration with Riot!
Uploaded:April 23, 2019 at 11:38PM UTC
File size:30.96 MB
Uploaded:April 4, 2019 at 11:34PM UTC
File size:34.33 MB
Uploaded:April 1, 2019 at 3:36PM UTC
File size:26.26 MB
Uploaded:April 1, 2019 at 10:13AM UTC
File size:26.26 MB
Uploaded:March 26, 2019 at 2:36PM UTC
File size:26.1 MB
Uploaded:March 13, 2019 at 11:19AM UTC
File size:25.72 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2019 at 6:54PM UTC
File size:25.66 MB
Uploaded:February 22, 2019 at 7:17PM UTC
File size:25.53 MB
Uploaded:January 2, 2019 at 2:11PM UTC
File size:24.22 MB
Uploaded:December 14, 2018 at 3:41PM UTC
File size:24.11 MB