Download our free app for access to your vouchers, exclusive deals, and on-the-go booking. The Viator app is one of National Geographic’s “Favorite On-the-Road-Apps.” Here’s why:
DISCOVER THE BEST TOURS AND ACTIVITIES
• Explore thousands of things to do across the globe—from museum and attraction tickets, to day trips and food tours, to helicopter rides and guided walking tours
• Browse more than 1 million traveler reviews and photos
• Watch videos of our top activities to get a sneak peek before you go
• Read guides and recommendations from our experienced travel insiders
• Locate top attractions near you by searching our interactive maps
BOOK INSTANTLY AND EASILY—ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
• Find the perfect things to do for your family vacation, romantic vacation, business trip, or other adventure
• Plan ahead and book in advance or grab last-minute tickets when you’re on the go
• Get the best deals with our low price guarantee—even unlock exclusive mobile-only deals
TRAVEL WITH AN INSIDER NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO IN THE WORLD
• Skip the long lines at popular attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and Empire State Building
• Get VIP treatment with once-in-a-lifetime experiences, like private viewings of the Sistine Chapel
• Save time and trees by accessing vouchers right from your phone or tablet
• Contact our Customer Care team directly from the app—24/7 from any time zone
Whether you’re planning a trip to Paris, Rome, Las Vegas, Sydney, New York, or anywhere else in the world, let us be your guide. Viator, a TripAdvisor company, is here to help you book the best things to do and plan the perfect trip.
We’re humbled by some great press and awards we’ve received:
“Viator is the most venerable and polished of the tour-and-activity sites.” – BBC.com
“Viator gives you ideas about what to do when you get to a particular location – whether it’s a themed tour or a party in a park, the app...is packed with tips for wherever in the world you happen to be.” – MSN
"Whether it’s San Francisco or Bora Bora, everyone wants to travel like a local. Viator offers “insider” deals on tours and activities around the world. It promises to let users “skip the lines” at a discount, and happy reviewers back that claim." – Fast Company
Travel Weekly's Magellan Award has awarded us:
• Gold for Trip Planning
• Gold for Travel Apps
Viator has been a proud member of the TripAdvisor family since 2014.
Thanks for using Viator! Please update the app for more bug fixes.
Vacation Inspiration: Hike, raft, or ogle at the Grand Canyon! Did you know a small community lives at the bottom of the canyon? It’s the most remote community in the continental US, and their mail is delivered by pack mule. Hike to the bottom and send a note from one of the wonders of the world by mule mail—likely still faster than snail mail.
Uploaded:August 9, 2018 at 6:14PM UTC
File size:6.56 MB