Version: 5.0039.4070 (4070)
Target: Android 8.1 (Oreo, API 27)
We want to help keep your information as secure as possible so we’ve added PIN, fingerprint and Face ID to the app. We’ve also fixed an issue affecting a minority of customers where the app was logging itself out automatically.
Download the My Virgin Media app today – manage your broadband, TV and home phone account on the go. Get instant access to your bills, check service status in your area, diagnose issues and get help.
• View, print and download your current or previous bills (available in PDF)
• Make debit or credit card payments if you don’t pay by direct debit
• Get an overview of your package
• View details of your engineer installation or technician appointment, or a summary of your Quickstart order
• Check service status in your area and find out when we expect issues to be fixed
• Sign up for text updates on issues we’re fixing
• Diagnose problems with your broadband and TV services and get help to fix things fast
We want to keep improving! This is an app created with our customers, for our customers, and you can help us evolve it. Hit ‘Give us app feedback’ by tapping the menu in the top-right corner and we’ll use your comments to enhance the app wherever we can. Or, you can email MyVirginMediaapp@virginmedia.co.uk
If you’re having problems while using the My Virgin Media app, contact us on our dedicated Virgin Media Community page at virginmedia.com/appsupport
Please note, you cannot access Virgin emails or your Virgin Mobile account from this app. To manage your Virgin Mobile account, download the Virgin Mobile My Account app.
What you need:
• Virgin Media services (TV, Fibre Broadband, Phone)
• An Android mobile with OS 5.0 or later, with WiFi, 3G or 4G internet access
Uploaded:February 6, 2020 at 1:28AM UTC
File size:6 MB
Uploaded:September 14, 2018 at 5:56PM UTC
File size:3.29 MB