Download Revo Uninstaller Mobile APK
Target: Android 11 (API 30)
About Revo Uninstaller Mobile
Analyze and manage risky app permissions and keep your privacy safe.
This Android App Permission Manager lets you see the app permissions you have given in detail, shows you the risky permissions and gives you an option to change permissions settings.
Revo Persmission Manager PRO
- Remove all in-app ads and enjoy an uninterrupted experience
Revo Permission Manager has a unique permission categorization through adding 16 extra permissions to the main ones. For these permissions you are not asked to give extra consent to, which means that you may be giving apps access to your personal data without knowing. These extra permissions are chosen by a careful assessment of potential risks for personal data. They are listed below:
- Allows applications to discover and pair Bluetooth devices
- Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state
- Allows applications to open network sockets
- Allows an application to modify global audio settings
- Allows applications to perform I/O operations over NFC
- Allows a companion app to run in the background
- Allows using the device IR transmitter, if available
- Allows an app to use device supported biometric modalities
- Allows access to the vibrator
- Inn-app purchase and subscription
- Allows an application to send SMS messages
- Allows an application to record audio
- Allows an application to initiate a phone call without going through the Dialer user interface for the user to confirm the call
- Access to precise location
Filter dynamically all the 9 main and 16 additional permissions. Find out which apps have access to 3 or more permissions at once. The android device user can understand the risks that specific applications impose for their personal data by filtering the app permissions they are concerned with and then act accordingly with the shortcuts to the Android settings.
Revo Permission Manager Free
Unique Risk analysis
Revo Permission Manager assesses the vulnerability of private data shared with the applications on the users’ android device. The groups are divided by risk priority - High, medium, low and no risk. The user can see which app may be harmful to private data. The list emphasises the risky apps, so the user can make an infomed decision to edit the permissions or stop using the apps.
The Permission Viewer shows 9 group permissions for which a user is asked for extra consent when using an app. They are listed by Google as risky: Microphone, camera, location, contacts, sms storage, phone, calendar and body sensors. There is also a convenient filtering option.
Dynamic permission info
The Dynamic permission info shows a different permission every day and the apps which use it the most, so the android user can be informed at all times.
Special permissions and settings shortcut
Shortcuts to the Android settings, for an easy way to change/remove a certain app permission. Revo Permission Manager lets the user analyze the special permissions of an app and then change them with the click of a button.
Detailed app permission explanations/outlook
Detailed information about the permissions and the data they access for each application, allowing the user to make an informed decision about the apps they use.
Search bar for fast access to all the applications, showing the user all the information and settings they need.
- We support 16 different languages
Uploaded:May 30, 2023 at 9:04AM UTC
File size:17.05 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2023 at 9:52AM UTC
File size:17.05 MB
Uploaded:September 28, 2022 at 8:14AM UTC
File size:16.98 MB
Uploaded:September 22, 2022 at 5:38PM UTC
File size:16.97 MB