• Performance enhancements and bug fixes.
As always, we appreciate your feedback. Please email us at [email protected] with any suggestions or questions. If you like these changes, please let us know by rating and reviewing us in the Play Store!
Powered by our unique community of weather enthusiasts reporting live data from weather stations in their own backyards, this crowd-sourced data generates forecasts targeted to your precise location.
Live updates and air pollution! Weather Underground’s top 5 features:
1. Current conditions from your local weather station include temperature, feels like, wind speed & direction, humidity, dew point, visibility
2. 10-day Forecasts (Daily, Hourly) + text summary
3. Weather tracker & trending conditions - Stay alert for spring weather like a severe thunderstorms, tornadoes or heavy snow by following individual conditions and getting live updates from the largest personal weather station network
4. Interactive Map showing all the personal weather stations in your neighborhood with animated radar, satellite, and much more data
5. Crowd reporting - tell us the weather wherever you are!
WHAT MAKES THIS WEATHER APP DIFFERENT FROM OTHER APPS?
WE FILL IN THE GAPS
Our 250,000+ personal weather stations report the most localized weather conditions. The data that we collect from our user-owned weather stations fills in the gaps between the airport weather stations that other weather services rely upon to generate forecasts - meaning our data is generated from actual data points in your neighborhood.
•Don’t get caught in the snow or rain! Our live weather alerts will help you weather any storm. Check the daily forecast and come rain, shine or even thunder, you will be prepared for whatever the day throws at you!
• Want to enjoy a crisp winter walk in the park? Don’t get caught in the storm with information on sunset times, cold and flu reports and the latest forecast radar updates.
• Run smart with run smart forecast! Find the best running conditions by analyzing the temperature and examining detailed wind speed updates to help you plan your perfect route!
• Get ready for spring gardening! Know when to garden by analyzing the temperature, rain and examining detailed wind speed updates to help you plan.
INTERACTIVE WEATHER & RADAR MAP
The most interactive weather map on mobile allows you to select from different weather overlays including current conditions, animated radar, satellite, webcams and severe weather. Customize the map by selecting specific data layers or choose from the various map presets such as severe alerts.
Sky reports let you tell us if the sky conditions we’re reporting are what you're actually observing. If you see something different you can report the conditions you're experiencing for the benefit of other app users. Hazard reports allow you to report any hazardous road conditions you experience to help other people in your area.
Be alert and get all of the forecast radar updates you need to plan. Live news about wind speed, thunder and live maps mean that you can make the most out of your day!
ABOUT WEATHER UNDERGROUND
Founded in 1995 as the first online weather service, Weather Underground supplies weather data solutions to many of the leading media companies and millions of users across the globe through their mobile apps and website wunderground.com. Weather Underground is part of the Weather Company and based in San Francisco, CA.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 23, 2019
Uploaded:July 9, 2019 at 10:27PM UTC
File size:34.79 MB
Uploaded:June 2, 2019 at 1:57AM UTC
File size:34.39 MB
Uploaded:April 23, 2019 at 1:45PM UTC
File size:34.06 MB
Uploaded:October 2, 2018 at 1:48AM UTC
File size:34.06 MB
Uploaded:August 18, 2018 at 7:48PM UTC
File size:34.06 MB
Uploaded:May 24, 2018 at 10:58PM UTC
File size:34.01 MB
Uploaded:April 4, 2016 at 7:36PM UTC
File size:27.6 MB
Uploaded:February 19, 2016 at 12:48AM UTC
File size:27.32 MB
Uploaded:January 10, 2016 at 9:50PM UTC
File size:26.75 MB
Uploaded:December 30, 2015 at 11:47PM UTC
File size:26.74 MB