Performance improvements and bug fixes.
** Coronavirus / COVID-19 Outbreak: Tap the card on our home screen for the latest updates on the 2020 coronavirus outbreak. **
From WebMD, the one healthcare app you need to check symptoms; learn about conditions and drugs; research treatments and diagnoses; find doctors and specialists in your area; get prescription drug savings at your local pharmacy; and set medication reminders.
• Symptom Checker – Choose your symptoms, learn about potential conditions or issues, and lookup treatment and care options.
• Doctor Directory – Find the closest doctors and specialists based on your current location or search by city, state or zip.
• WebMD Rx – We partner with major pharmacy chains to find the lowest prescription drug prices, which often beat insurance co-pays. It’s 100% free to use. No registration required.
• Medication Reminders – Never miss a dose. You’ll receive reminders when it’s time to take your medications. View daily prescription schedules and instructions, plus pill images with dosage and timing information for each drug.
• Conditions – Find medically-reviewed information about conditions relevant to you and learn more about causes, treatments, and related symptoms.
• Customization and Saving Functionality – Save your conditions, drugs, doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and healthy living articles for secure, easy access and reference.
• Drug Interaction Checker – Find and identify potentially harmful and unsafe combinations of prescription medications by entering two or more drugs in question.
WebMD Health Corp. (Nasdaq: WBMD) is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms and health-focused publications. More than 95 million unique visitors access the WebMD Health Network each month.
The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, MedicineNet, emedicineHealth, RxList, theheart.org, drugs.com and Medscape Education.
SOURCE WebMD Health Corp.
WebMD. Better Information. Better Health.
WebMD does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the WebMD mobile application.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 30, 2021
Uploaded:April 28, 2021 at 2:30PM UTC
File size:45.45 MB
Uploaded:April 5, 2021 at 4:27PM UTC
File size:45.35 MB
Uploaded:March 30, 2021 at 3:16PM UTC
File size:45.32 MB
Uploaded:March 22, 2021 at 7:01PM UTC
File size:45.32 MB
Uploaded:February 23, 2021 at 11:22PM UTC
File size:45.01 MB
Uploaded:February 12, 2021 at 5:47PM UTC
File size:49.26 MB
Uploaded:June 17, 2020 at 3:43PM UTC
File size:38.15 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2019 at 3:28PM UTC
File size:33.64 MB
Uploaded:August 21, 2019 at 3:19PM UTC
File size:33.3 MB
Uploaded:July 17, 2019 at 10:24PM UTC
File size:31.99 MB