* Setting: SIM# preference: improved auto-logic
* Gauge Tab: IWLAN indication
* Map Tab: Set text background color
* Setting: treat API17+ UMTS Neighbor dBm as RSCP (default) or RSSI
* Checkbox to exit app with one click (using Power Button, or Back Press)
* App optimization
* Remove Ads (In-app, optional)
* Ad-Free Network Cell Info: goo.gl/ju6is0
* Open BETA app testing: goo.gl/5XTzON
Network Cell Info is a cell network monitor and measurements log tool (4G+, LTE, CDMA, WCDMA, GSM). It provides also WiFi info (beta).
Features comparison: goo.gl/8A7PSX
Almost Real-Time (1 sec.) monitoring of cellular and WiFi signals, in Gauge/Raw Tabs (*)
GSM, CDMA, UMTS (WCDMA), IWLAN, LTE, LTE+ support
Dual SIM support (*)
2/3 Signal-meter gauges for both SIMs and WiFi (*)
Signal Plots, up to 2 cells
Band number (*)
SIM# preference option, for other than Gauge tab
Map with network cellular info and signal-meter gauges
Logs, Measurements of cellular signals (in the Map tab)
Indication of cell locations (not cell towers) in the Map, from Mozilla Location Service (MLS), excl. cdma (*)
Route coloring (in the Map) according to the signal strength, and map markers with location and signal info
Measurements settings (minimum distance, minimum accuracy, motion sensor, etc.)
Database export measurements in KML 2.2, MLS Geosubmit v.2, CLF v.3, OpenCellID csv, CMWF database types
Network information in Status Bar
Raw view of network cellular info
Connection statistics (2G/3G/4G)
SIM and device info
Data accuracy is dependent on device implementation of Android APIs. Not all manufacturers/devices implement fully/correctly Android APIs.
For Android < 5.0, Dual SIM is not supported for non-MediaTek devices, due to Android/device limitation.
You may use Mozilla Stumbler app, to update the Mozilla MLS database in your area.
Please check also the richer features of our paid app: goo.gl/ju6is0
BETA, when available: goo.gl/5XTzON
Manual: goo.gl/hhUFGp (also FAQ inside app settings / about)
Phone issues: goo.gl/Hy0dx5
Dual SIM issues: Make sure you enable it in the app settings, goo.gl/o0SC6j
Measurements database: The measurements you make in the MAP tab, can be saved locally in your device.
* Tips to common install issues:
1. If Google Play hangs while installing the app, reboot your device.
* Tips to common start-up issues:
1. Update app to latest Release.
2. Uninstall the app, (reboot the device,) and re-install.
3. Perform any pending system and/or google apps update(s), and re-install the app.
4. If your Android/ROM/root somehow modifies the apk, then the app will not work.
5. Turn the internet on, before you start the app for first time (or after long time).
6. Email us to help you!
Thanks for all feedback!
** Network Cell Info Lite is distributed exclusively in the Google Play Store **
Uploaded:October 11, 2017 at 6:44PM UTC
File size:3.2 MB
Uploaded:October 9, 2017 at 11:54PM UTC
File size:3.2 MB
Uploaded:September 29, 2017 at 8:08PM UTC
File size:3.19 MB
Uploaded:September 20, 2017 at 1:19PM UTC
File size:3.1 MB
Uploaded:August 12, 2017 at 2:41PM UTC
File size:3.08 MB
Uploaded:August 2, 2017 at 3:02AM UTC
File size:3.11 MB