LINE WORKS is a "business version of LINE" which has a full range of for-business functions, such as bulletin boards, calendars, address books, and Forms. Of course, it has a messaging function with LINE-like stickers.
1. Talk (chat) / voice call / video call
- Since it quite looks like LINE, anyone can start using it smoothly- In group talk, you can find who has (has not) read your announcement.
- Members' information is always linked with the organizational structure. You can easily check who belongs to which team even right after the organizational change. - Smooth and accurate communication by using notebooks and shared calendars created for each organization.
- Easy to create new meeting requests even from mobile devices. This function assists you to find participants' free time.- You can easily grasp the schedule of your team members by displaying the members linked with the organization chart.
- You can easily create tasks from talk bubbles and check received/sent tasks in a list.
- For each task, you can set the assignee and due date.
5. Home (bulletin board)
- You can check the read status of your post, so you can prevent omission of contact.
- Viewing/editing permissions can be set for each post.
- Easy to create/distribute awareness surveys and attendance confirmations from mobile.- Performing "safety confirmation" is also possible in case of an emergency.- There are various ready-to-use templates for surveys.
7. Mail (basic plan or above)
- Business-useful functions such as read confirmation and reminders are also configurable from mobile.- Starting chat with email recipients and inviting them to new meetings are also possible.
8. Drive (basic plan or above)
- Manage your files securely and efficiently with online storage.
- You can easily share files with members anytime, anywhere.
Uploaded:March 23, 2021 at 2:53PM UTC
File size:65.13 MB