In the Periodic Table application you will find a huge amount of data about chemical elements for free. You will learn a lot of new and useful for yourself, no matter you are a schoolboy, student, engineer, housewife or a person of any other provisions that does not have a refresher to Chemistry.
The chemistry falls into to number of the most important sciences and is one of the main school objects.
Its studying begins with the Periodic Table. Interactive approach to a training material is more effective than classical. As in it technologies which became the family for the modern pupils are used.
Periodic Table is a free application for Android which displays the entire periodic table on opening. The table has a long-form approved by the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC). As well as the Periodic Table of chemical elements, there is also a Table of Solubility.
- When you click on any element it gives you information that is constantly updated.
- Most of the elements have an image.
- For further information, there are direct links to Wikipedia for each element.
- Table of solubility data
- To find any element you can use the user-friendly search feature.
- You can sort the items in 10 categories:
• Alkaline earth metals
• Other nonmetals
• Alkali metals
• Transition metals
• Noble gases
Elements of the selected category will be listed in the search results and are highlighted in the table on the main application screen.
🧠 Help make the application - the periodic table 2021 better, answer a few simple questions: forms.gle/FYAWsuv2zx1uqA7T8
📧 Facebook: facebook.com/periodic.table.periodic.table/
🍏Version for iOS in App Store: itunes.apple.com/app/id1451726577
📷 Instagram: instagram.com/periodic_table
⛵Frequently asked questions: chernykh.tech/pt/faq.html
- Fixed opening year - Zinc
- Fixed density - Iron
- Fixed name in Arabic - Zinc
- Fixed electronic configuration - Gold
- Fixed valence - Manganese
- Fixed oxidation states - Platinum
- Fixed valence - Nitrogen
We have launched a new WEB-version of the application, which has reached a new level, it has a lot of new and interesting things.
Try it in your computer browser: www.periodic-table.tech