Version: 0.30.3-pixel (30300)
Target: Android 8.1 (Oreo, API 27)
- [fix] Clickable URLs always defaulting to browser
- [fix] False positive user logged out errors
- [fix] Crash when re-submitting a video suggestion
- [fix] Vanishing menu icons on app resume
- [fix] Other crashes, stability issues
XDA Feed is a "feed" of the best of the best for the Pixel/Pixel XL, updated several times per day. Whether it's a new ROM, kernel, or mod to keep your phone customized, or a theme, wallpaper, or icon pack, to keep things fresh, XDA Feed will keep you apprised of the best stuff for your phone, with granular notifications to filter content type and push interval selection -- or disable them altogether, if you don't wish to be notified of new stuff.
Feed is currently in Beta as we work on the bugs! Thanks for your patience.
This build of Feed is specifically optimized for the Google Pixel/XL. For other devices, be sure to check out the general version here: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xda.feed
- Optimized for speed and fluidity
- Fully Material Design
- Download ROMs, kernels, and other cool stuff right to your device, or easily get to a thread to see more information or join the discussion
- Full notification control: you pick the type of content for which you get notifications, and the time interval
- Dark theme and light theme
- Star your favorite content for later viewing
- Suggest content to show up in Feed
- Community rankings! See top contributors
Q: Why does this app exist?
We all know there is a ton of cool stuff you can do to your phone, but navigating the XDA forums to find it all can be a bit daunting. This app is a curated "feed" of all that stuff you wish you knew about, so you don't miss anything.
Q: This sounds great! But I don't have Pixel or Pixel XL
Feed is now available for all devices! Check it out here: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xda.feed
Q: Why not just integrate this into XDA or XDA Labs?
We wanted to separate the functionality of Feed because we have some very cool stuff planned for it. You'll see!
Q: Where does the content come from?
From user suggestions through the app and website!
Visit the XDA thread if you have any questions, issues or feature ideas!
Uploaded:February 14, 2018 at 5:00PM UTC
File size:8.48 MB
Uploaded:February 9, 2018 at 3:13AM UTC
File size:9.3 MB