Confused with multiple UPI apps? Mi Pay is here to solve your problem by integrating UPI money transfers, recharges and bill payments in your phones.
Mi Pay is a revolutionary payment app that is deeply integrated in Xiaomi Phones. Mi Pay is an interoperable, secure, fast and a reliable payment app developed by Xiaomi Technology and is available for all users. Mi Pay allows users to quickly transfer money between your friends & family, pay to any store or merchants accepting UPI and allows you to recharge your mobile number and pay your bills.
Features & Benefits of Mi Pay
Mi Pay offers the following features to its users:
• No need to download any third party payment app
• Link and access your bank account of any UPI enabled bank on Mi Pay
• Pay from within the contacts, Scanner, app vault screen & SMS (Xiaomi Phones only)
• Send or Request money from your friends & family simply by their UPI ID or account number
• Recharge your mobile for all major operators
• Pay your postpaid mobile, landline, broadband & DTH bills
• Pay utility services (Water, Gas, Electricity) bills
• Pay for goods or services at any shop or merchant that accept UPI payments
• Generate and/or change the UPI PIN for your bank account(s)
• Check the balance of your linked bank accounts
• Pay by scanning any UPI or Bharat QR codes
• Generate personal static/dynamic QR code for receiving payment from other UPI users
• Check transaction history
Important points to remember
• You should Sign in / Sign up to Mi Account
• Mobile number of the user should be registered with the selected bank for using UPI
• User should have a valid debit card to set UPI PIN
• User should keep Debit Card / Credit Card / Netbanking / UPI PIN handy during the selected payment mechanism
Where to access Mi Pay ?
Mi Pay can be accessed from the following touch points (Xiaomi Phones only):
• Settings >> Mi Pay Account
• Contacts >> Select any Mi Pay Enabled Contact
• SMS >> Select any Mi Pay Enabled Contact & Select Transfer money
• Scanner app >> Scan any UPI QR >> Select Mi Pay as a payment option
• App ico on app vault page
The amount of money that can be transferred per day per transaction is limited to Rs. 1,00,000 (Rupees One Lakh) defined by NPCI guidelines and also depends on individual banks.
Banks Enabled on UPI:
Visit www.npci.org.in/bhim-live-members to check the banks enabled on UPI
ICICI Bank’s Terms
The terms and conditions of ICICI bank applies on all transactions made on Mi Pay. You can read these terms @ conditions here www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/unified-payment-interface-tnc.page.
If you face any issue
There are two ways to contact us:
1. Call us: 1800 258 6286 (Service hours: 09:00 -21:00)
2. Email us: [email protected]
Uploaded:October 15, 2019 at 6:16AM UTC
File size:5.15 MB