Like this app? Keep us inspired by lighting up stars.
- Bug fixes for M
ASUS Cover offers the quickest way to take control of your ASUS phone. It allows instant access to some of your ZenUI apps and your latest notifications via touchscreen gestures. You may also setup which apps you’d like to appear on the ASUS Cover’s Quick access panel.
Using swipe gestures, you can access apps on ASUS Cover, customize some phone settings, enable modes such as Airplane mode, Do not disturb and, Vibrate, and view or respond to notifications right from your ASUS Cover. You can also use ASUS Cover to know your battery charge status based from their changing colors.
- Double tap to turn on or turn off the ASUS Cover screen.
- Swipe left or right to switch between apps.
- Swipe up or down to change an app’s display style, enable/disable Flashlight, view the Gallery while on Camera, or browse through your Settings options.
- Swipe around ASUS Cover’s edge to launch its Quick access panel and enable an app.
Available apps and features
- Calendar: View your daily calendar and its corresponding events. You can also change it to monthly format by swiping up from the ASUS Cover screen.
- Clock: ASUS Cover shows the Clock widget by default. Swipe up to change the Clock’s theme.
- Weather: Swipe up to view a 4-day weather forecast.
- Camera: Take a photo using your ASUS phone’s rear camera and use ASUS Cover as your live viewfinder. Swipe up to see the photos you took, saved in the Gallery.
- Music: Swipe up to switch to Album view while playing music.
- Mystic ball: Ask and you shall be answered. Have fun asking random questions with this Mystic ball on your ASUS Cover. Turn on this feature by waking your device, launching Settings > ASUS Cover > Select apps on the cover screen > Mystic ball.
- Flashlight: Slide the button up or down to turn on or turn off the Flashlight app.
- Settings Access Airplane mode, Do not disturb, and Sound inside Settings. You may also adjust the ASUS Cover screen from here.
- Battery statusThe borders of the Clock widget change colors to indicate the current battery charge status of your device.
ASUS Cover allows you to view and access the following notifications:
- Incoming and missed calls
- Calendar events
- Clock alarm
- Unread SMS and emails
For more product information and videos, check out:
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: [email protected]
Uploaded:August 23, 2016 at 7:35AM UTC
File size:9.88 MB
Uploaded:May 30, 2016 at 8:27AM UTC
File size:10.34 MB
Uploaded:October 22, 2015 at 12:35AM UTC
File size:4.36 MB