By default, ASUS File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Experience and enjoy these features that ASUS Manager has to offer:
- Your light and savvy file explorer: Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in your smart device's internal storage to or from a microSD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
- Access files in LAN and SMB: Manage files within your LAN (local area network) and SMB (Samba) network.
- More storage options via Cloud storages: Supports cloud storage accounts such as Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
- Suave and smooth multimedia streamlining: Stream multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts
- Save disk space by packaging files: Compress files to save space of your storage and extract compressed files in Zip formats
- Easy file browsing: Browse files easily by category right from File Manager’s home screen: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
For more product information and videos, check out:
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
July 27, 2015
Uploaded:April 29, 2018 at 2:34PM UTC
File size:14 MB
Uploaded:February 8, 2018 at 5:47PM UTC
File size:17.66 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2018 at 3:09AM UTC
File size:13.88 MB
Uploaded:February 2, 2018 at 10:07PM UTC
File size:14.17 MB
Uploaded:January 21, 2018 at 6:15PM UTC
File size:14.22 MB
Uploaded:December 30, 2017 at 2:10AM UTC
File size:14.19 MB
Uploaded:August 28, 2017 at 11:04PM UTC
File size:17.5 MB
Uploaded:August 25, 2017 at 2:55PM UTC
File size:14.01 MB
Uploaded:March 22, 2017 at 4:55PM UTC
File size:18.13 MB
Uploaded:February 14, 2017 at 8:32PM UTC
File size:18.16 MB