arm + x86
1. Show or hide photo albums
2. Can launch a 3rd party video player in Gallery
3. Directly interact with PhotoCollage* - Gallery can now launch PhotoCollage app to create photo collage
4. Fixed crash bug when sharing photos via Facebook
5. Fixed miscellaneous bugs
*Ensure that you have PhotoCollage app installed in your device.
ASUS Gallery is your great application for photos and videos viewing. You can explore photos in different smart ways e.g. People, Location, and manage your photos by customized tag. Try to experiences creatives’ fun and stunning works by Moments, beautification effects, MiniMovie and Photo Collage.
The new AI-powered Gallery organizes your photos using facial recognition and automatically creates individuals people album. You can create your preferred groups of friends or family members, and Gallery will swiftly sort all group photos of the selected individuals into your predefined groups. And since the magic happens offline, there is no need to upload your images to a cloud service—meaning you can save bandwidth, enjoy a faster experience and keep your photos privately secured on your device.
With customized tag, creates any tag name you want e.g. travel, shopping list, toy collections…Find all your tag photos in Collections album and switch photo categories to browse and manage them.
Multiple format support
Support GIF Animation, Slow Motion editing, 360-degree photos and videos on swipe, gyro and VR mode.
MiniMovie & Photo Collage
You can create sparkling moments by Photos’ family MiniMovie and Photo Collage with super easy steps.
Access online photos
ASUS Gallery gives you quick, easy access to photos and videos that are stored in social networks like Facebook, Flickr, and Google Photos, as well as cloud storage services like ASUS WebStorage, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
※ Some new feature is not available dependent to Android versions.
1. Gallery v1.5 now supports Android™ 5.0 and is backward compatible with Android™ 4.4 or earlier versions. To enable this, Gallery needs to reset the database used for People mode so previously tagged faces will be reset as "Unknown."
2. Since Gallery v1.5, your album cover will also be reset when you upgrade from Android™ 4.4 to Android™ 5.0.
3. User interface and functions may vary by device.
4. ASUS Gallery is a free app for ASUS devices. You will not be charged for downloading or using this app.
5. [What if I forgot the password to unlock Gallery]
* If the title in the upper-left corner on Gallery is "AppLock", please go to Google Play and uninstall "ASUS Launcher". You can reset your password and enjoy the "Lock Gallery" feature after upgrading "ASUS Launcher". Don't forget to set a Google account to retrieve your password if forgetting it again.
* If the title in the upper-left corner on Gallery is "CM Applock for ASUS", please click the upper-right button and choose "Forgot password?” After entering the password of your Google account, you can reset your password to lock Gallery again.
For more information about ASUS ZenUI, please visit www.asus.com/ASUS_ZenUI/
Email: [email protected]
Uploaded:January 21, 2018 at 5:14PM UTC
File size:56.45 MB
Uploaded:December 24, 2017 at 11:28PM UTC
File size:28.84 MB
Uploaded:November 5, 2017 at 9:24PM UTC
File size:54.07 MB
Uploaded:August 27, 2017 at 10:23AM UTC
File size:54.04 MB
Uploaded:August 27, 2017 at 4:36AM UTC
File size:20.87 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2017 at 8:49PM UTC
File size:49.3 MB
Uploaded:May 31, 2017 at 4:56PM UTC
File size:49.3 MB
Uploaded:March 1, 2017 at 10:48AM UTC
File size:11.9 MB
Uploaded:September 8, 2016 at 5:45AM UTC
File size:18.55 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2016 at 6:32AM UTC
File size:18.97 MB