Like this app? Keep us inspired by giving a 5-star rating!
1. Alarm clock is back
- Your next alarm will be displayed on the Lock screen and Weather widget.
2. Renovated app icon
- Current weather condition and temperature is now easier to read.
- Removed high and low temperatures on app icon.
In addition to accurate real-time prediction relating to the chance of rain, expected precipitation depth, humidity levels and wind strength, ASUS Weather’s powerful RealFeel feature tells you what all the information means with a simple figure that shows you what the temperature actually feels like.
ASUS Weather also integrates seamlessly with ZenUI What’s Next, so you’ll be informed via the lock screen both about your day ahead and how best to prepare for the weather you’ll encounter.
You can even add the ASUS Weather widget to your home screen and easily customize its view to show the weather where you are, where you’re going, or where you dream about going — anywhere on the planet!
- RealFeel temperature guidance with daily charts
- Daily temperature predictions, with daily highs and lows
- Precipitation depth
- Humidity levels
- Sunrise and sunset times
- Ultraviolet (UV) index
- Wind speed and wind direction
- Current weather condition and 7-day forecast
- Search and add cities worldwide, quickly and easily
- Choose your preferred temperature unit — Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic location detection means accurate weather wherever you are
- View hourly forecast of the day
- View more details of the day or night weather forecast and temperature
- Taiwan/China regions: Includes Air Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) with real-time data on PM2.5 and other pollutants
- Severe weather alert which includes notifications and alerts for high winds, heavy rain, heavy snow, sandstorm, haze, among others
1. To add the Weather widget on the Home screen, tap and hold the widget then drag and drop it to the Home screen.
2. To show the 7-day forecast or PSI (Pollutant Standards Index) information, simply follow tip 1 then select the 4x2 weather widget.
3. To edit or remove locations, tap the menu button (three dots at the top right) and tap Edit.
4. Change the update frequency and temperature and wind-speed units by tapping the menu button then tap Settings.
5. Fit an ASUS Cover to your device to see the latest weather through the viewing window.
6. Select a city or adjust background opacity by pressing the widget for 2 seconds and drag it to Edit on the top of the screen.
For accurate and up-to-date weather information, ensure that you are connected to Wi-Fi or a mobile data network when using ASUS Weather. Also, enable your device’s location-detection feature to receive the local weather information.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 13, 2018
Uploaded:July 30, 2018 at 3:30PM UTC
File size:33.38 MB
Uploaded:June 13, 2018 at 5:28PM UTC
File size:32.71 MB
Uploaded:May 23, 2018 at 2:28PM UTC
File size:32.88 MB
Uploaded:May 13, 2018 at 2:50PM UTC
File size:33.56 MB
Uploaded:January 2, 2018 at 8:13PM UTC
File size:20.98 MB
Uploaded:October 25, 2017 at 2:01PM UTC
File size:20.87 MB
Uploaded:September 23, 2017 at 4:26PM UTC
File size:20.45 MB
Uploaded:August 27, 2017 at 4:38AM UTC
File size:19.92 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2017 at 6:59PM UTC
File size:20.95 MB
Uploaded:March 29, 2017 at 6:42PM UTC
File size:21.13 MB