Calendar 5.0 working great on Android 4.0.3+ devices.
Brand new Material design, updated widget, Google Now reminders integration, photos and maps, suggestions for titles, contacts, and places, Gmail integration, and more.
Get the official Google Calendar app for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• To-dos on your calendar - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
• (Google Apps for Work and Education only) Find a time - Add colleagues as guests to your event and let Google Calendar find the best meeting times for you.
Uploaded:May 23, 2016 at 7:31PM UTC
File size:21.21 MB
Uploaded:May 9, 2016 at 9:55PM UTC
File size:22.55 MB
Uploaded:April 28, 2016 at 7:47PM UTC
File size:22.5 MB
Uploaded:April 27, 2016 at 4:36PM UTC
File size:22.5 MB
Uploaded:April 15, 2016 at 12:22AM UTC
File size:22.31 MB
Uploaded:April 13, 2016 at 5:29AM UTC
File size:22.28 MB
Uploaded:March 22, 2016 at 11:29PM UTC
File size:20.43 MB
Uploaded:March 2, 2016 at 11:55PM UTC
File size:20.28 MB
Uploaded:February 19, 2016 at 12:48AM UTC
File size:19.99 MB
Uploaded:January 27, 2016 at 1:19AM UTC
File size:19.72 MB