● See more events at a glance with 7-day week view and pinch-to-zoom
● Add Google Drive files to events. Drive will even check if everyone can open them.
● Control whether birthdays from Google+ are shown in settings. You'll also see the same changes on the web next week.
● A new option to show week numbers in settings.
● Import .ics files sent to you in Gmail and other apps
Get the official Google Calendar app for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
• Events from Gmail - Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Goals - Add personal goals—like “run 3 times a week”—and Calendar will schedule time for them automatically.
• To-dos on your calendar - Use Reminders to create and view to-dos alongside your events.
• A new Schedule View - See your schedule at a glance with photos and maps of the places you’re going.
• Assists to fill in your calendar - You can quickly create events with smart suggestions for event titles, places and people.
• Different ways to view your calendar - Speedily switch between viewing a single day to getting an overview of multiple days at once.
• All your calendars in one, easy place - Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
• (Google Apps for Work and Education only) Find a time - Add colleagues as guests to your event and let Google Calendar find the best meeting times for you.
Uploaded:September 21, 2016 at 9:25PM UTC
File size:22.16 MB
Uploaded:September 13, 2016 at 4:22PM UTC
File size:22.16 MB
Uploaded:September 5, 2016 at 5:12PM UTC
File size:22.05 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2016 at 1:36AM UTC
File size:22.06 MB
Uploaded:August 16, 2016 at 6:55AM UTC
File size:21.61 MB
Uploaded:August 3, 2016 at 5:35PM UTC
File size:22.1 MB
Uploaded:July 20, 2016 at 10:42PM UTC
File size:21.95 MB
Uploaded:July 11, 2016 at 3:24PM UTC
File size:21.88 MB
Uploaded:June 17, 2016 at 12:11AM UTC
File size:16.75 MB
Uploaded:June 15, 2016 at 10:03PM UTC
File size:21.06 MB