Microsoft Translator helps you break the language barrier whenever you’re traveling or have a need to translate anything in your daily life. Quickly translate phrases on your Android Wear device, or use the companion phone app when it’s more convenient.
• On your watch: Speak to your watch and get an instant translations in 50 languages
• Not sure how to pronounce the translation? Let Translator speak the phrase for you.
• Noisy environment? Just show someone your watch or phone. In addition, on the phone, large full-screen translation cards make it easy to show others what you're trying to communicate
• Bookmark your translations for later use
• All your translations are synchronized between your watch and your phone, settings too
• On the phone companion app, in addition to speech translations from your watch’s language, you can select other speech languages or you can type on your keyboard (really useful for noisy places!). You can also copy & paste translations from and to other apps
The Microsoft Translator app is powered by cutting edge technology that's also used by Office, Bing, Skype, Internet Explorer as well as partners such as Twitter, Yelp, eBay, Amazon Kindle, WeChat and many more.
Microsoft Translator supports:
Arabic, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese(S), Chinese(T), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Quer'etaro Otomi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
Find more wearable productivity apps at wearables.office.com.
Microsoft Translator is a free, personal translation app for 60+ languages, to translate text, voice, conversations, camera photos and screenshots. You can even download languages for offline translation for free to use when you travel!
• Text translation into over 60 languages*, for online and offline use
• Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
• Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
• Multi-person conversation translation - connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
• Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
• Look up alternate translations and meanings of a word to find the best translation to express yourself
• Download languages for offline use for when you travel without an internet connection
• Hear your translated phrase out loud to help you learn how to say the translation
• View transliterations (pronunciation guides) to help you pronounce the translation (includes Pinyin support for Chinese)
• Share your translations with other apps
• Pin and save your most frequent translations for later
• Translate text in other apps through context menu translation
• Speak to your Android Wear smart watch to get an instant translation
• Automatically sync translations between your phone and Android Wear smart watch
Translator supports the following languages: Afrikaans, Arabic, Bangla, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Cantonese (Traditional), Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Fijian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kiswahili, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Quer'etaro Otomi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tahitian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
Microsoft Translator is powered by cutting-edge technology used by Office, Bing, Skype, Internet Explorer as well as by partners such as Twitter, Yelp, eBay, WeChat and more.
Location Permission: Microsoft only uses your location to show you where conversation occurred. We display this location in your conversation history.
*Some features are not available in all languages.
Uploaded:May 16, 2017 at 12:45AM UTC
File size:52.49 MB
Uploaded:May 5, 2017 at 1:21AM UTC
File size:52.45 MB
Uploaded:March 31, 2017 at 12:16AM UTC
File size:52.21 MB
Uploaded:February 18, 2017 at 2:34AM UTC
File size:52.24 MB
Uploaded:January 12, 2017 at 12:27AM UTC
File size:52.25 MB
Uploaded:December 13, 2016 at 7:01PM UTC
File size:52.24 MB
Uploaded:August 13, 2016 at 4:44AM UTC
File size:51.23 MB
Uploaded:August 8, 2016 at 3:54PM UTC
File size:51.23 MB
Uploaded:July 15, 2016 at 9:09PM UTC
File size:46.61 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2016 at 10:52AM UTC
File size:46.43 MB