2. Change sound path (Android 7.0)
3. Block notifications in PC
You can see exactly the same screen displayed on your smartphone or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop files, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync on your PC and your Android device.
- PC: SideSync is pre-installed (www.samsung.com/sidesync/)
2. Run the software on your PC and your Android device.
3. Connect your Android device to your PC with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. If you previously used SideSync with your PC and device connected to the same Wi-Fi network, SideSync will automatically reconnect using the same settings for added convenience.
*) Please refer to SideSync Help for more details.
1. Mobile Phone Screen Sharing
- You can use Screen Sharing to mirror the screen of your Samsung Android device on your PC screen. You can also control your Android device from your PC.
- Easily navigate to the desired screen by using Favourites on the Dashboard.
2. Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
- In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing Mode, you can use your Android device as your PC monitor and control the device easily using the PC's keyboard and mouse. Try using your device and PC at the same time.
3. Helpful Features
- You can receive your device's notifications on the Dashboard in real-time.
- You can easily share URL(Note 2, S3, S4)s between tdevice using the Internet sharing feature, and open them on your PC or your device.
- You can seamlessly transfer music or video playback from your device to your PC.
■ Supported PCs
- All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
■ Supported Android Devices
- All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy smartphones, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
- Mobile phones running Android KitKat or higher, and are model S3 or later (excluding some models in certain regions) are supported. Some features may be unavailable depending on the device.
- Tablets running Android KitKat or higher can be connected to a mobile phone. Connecting tablets to a PC is supported from Android Lollipop onward.
- Some features may not function properly on the Note 2 NE6 version. Please upgrade your device to the latest version before using SideSync. You can check your device's software version by checking the last 3 digits of the build number in Settings > More > About device.
- Drag & drop file moving is not supported for models released prior to Galaxy Note 3 (Note 2, S3, S4).
- Certain features, such as the smart phone's NFC and sensors, may not function identically on mirrored tablets or PCs.
The following permissions are required to use SideSync. You can use SideSync without allowing optional permission.
- Phone : Read phone status through Call forwarding
- Microphone : Directly call through Call forwarding
- Contacts : Find accounts on the device during Call forwarding
- SMS : Read and send text messages
- Storage : Read and send the contents
- Camera : Scan QR code
Uploaded:June 2, 2017 at 4:22PM UTC
File size:8.23 MB
Uploaded:April 3, 2017 at 9:13AM UTC
File size:8.21 MB
Uploaded:January 5, 2017 at 6:14PM UTC
File size:8.15 MB
Uploaded:October 25, 2016 at 2:41PM UTC
File size:7.78 MB
Uploaded:September 9, 2016 at 4:22PM UTC
File size:7.75 MB
Uploaded:July 14, 2016 at 5:21AM UTC
File size:7.69 MB
Uploaded:June 29, 2016 at 11:33AM UTC
File size:7.73 MB
Uploaded:June 28, 2016 at 4:50PM UTC
File size:7.64 MB
Uploaded:March 29, 2016 at 4:25PM UTC
File size:8 MB
Uploaded:December 22, 2015 at 4:32AM UTC
File size:7.33 MB