* Single key/row option
* Added `curl` - create a key that outputs the result of a HTTP GET request
- examples: Wolfram Short Answers API, Cat Facts, Jokes API, Song name => Youtube Video. The world is your oyster!
kboard is a powerful productivity tool that can be used alongside your regular keyboard.
Each key is customizable, and can be a word, sentence, a set of commands to execute (like a macro). It can now even get some data from the internet and send it as a message - all in one tap of a key!
Examples of uses are:
* storing repetitive messages (e.g. happy birthday)
* Custom text emoji/faces (e.g. ¯_(ツ)_/¯, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
* retrieve and send an answer from Wolfram Alpha
* a key to convert a song title to a Youtube video
* a key that outputs a random title from a subreddit like /r/AskReddit
* convert search terms into site-specific searches.
More examples of use (and a list of available commands) on the wiki - github.com/adgad/kboard/wiki
Uploaded:August 21, 2019 at 8:15AM UTC
File size:1.41 MB
Uploaded:February 5, 2019 at 9:29PM UTC
File size:1.24 MB