• Sign-in using SSO credentials.
• Security enhancements.
• Performance and stability.
Get e-signatures on documents and forms. Easily. Securely. Anywhere.
Adobe Sign requires an active subscription with one of the following Adobe offerings. Learn more at acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/send-for-signature.html
• Adobe Sign
• Adobe PDF Pack
• Adobe Acrobat DC
• Adobe Creative Cloud Complete
This app is a mobile companion for the Adobe Sign e-signature service. With it, you can e-sign documents and forms, send them to others for e-signature, track your documents and get signatures instantly with in-person signing.
Adobe Sign is the electronic signature solution you can trust, from the global leader in secure digital documents for over 25 years. Adobe Sign is used by businesses of all sizes — including Fortune 1000 companies, healthcare organizations and financial institutions — to accelerate critical business processes in Sales, HR, Legal and Operations.
SIGN DOCUMENTS ON THE GO
• Open and e-sign documents instantly.
• Sign directly on the screen with your finger or stylus.
• Sign or click to approve a document sent by others.
• Delegate signing to another person or reject a signing request.
• Save partially filled forms to complete at a more convenient time.
GET E-SIGNATURES FROM OTHERS
• Send documents for signature from your online document library, your device or email attachments.
• Work with documents from Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Evernote or Adobe Document Cloud.
• Use your Android to get e-signatures in person when meeting a client.
• Choose a language for the signer’s experience.
STORE AND MANAGE YOUR DOCUMENTS
• Track progress and manage agreements with real-time status updates.
• Send reminders to recipients who haven't signed yet.
• View agreements stored in your online account.
• All parties get a certified copy of the signed document automatically by email.
LEGALLY BINDING AND SECURE
• Adobe Sign is compliant with e-signature laws around the world, including the U.S. ESIGN Act and the European Union eIDAS Regulation.
•Signed documents are encrypted and saved as Certified PDFs. Recipients can validate document authenticity.
• Each transaction includes a complete audit trail detailing events and actions.
• Adobe Sign meets stringent security compliance standards and is certified compliant with ISO 27001, SOC 2 Type 2, HIPAA and PCI DSS v3.0 used by the Payment Card Industry.
• Adobe Sign provides protection for both the sender and the signer during the signing process with identity verification options, an audit trail, a tamper-evident seal and more.
• Turn any paper document into a PDF, then send for fast e-signing.
• Scan multiple document pages into a single PDF and reorder them as desired.
• Easily attach, send, and sign scanned PDFs.
• Enhance your camera images with boundary detection, perspective correction, and text sharpness.
• Requires Android 4.4 KitKat+.
Do Not Sell My Information: www.adobe.com/privacy/ca-rights.html
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 26, 2020
Uploaded:February 3, 2023 at 1:04AM UTC
File size:14.79 MB
Uploaded:June 15, 2022 at 9:39PM UTC
File size:14.79 MB
Uploaded:April 22, 2022 at 1:21AM UTC
File size:47.34 MB
Uploaded:January 13, 2022 at 5:54PM UTC
File size:47.37 MB
Uploaded:May 12, 2021 at 6:24AM UTC
File size:13.61 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2020 at 2:41AM UTC
File size:8.43 MB
Uploaded:May 26, 2020 at 4:47PM UTC
File size:40.63 MB
Uploaded:October 17, 2019 at 11:27PM UTC
File size:40.52 MB
Uploaded:March 28, 2019 at 9:25AM UTC
File size:10.53 MB
Uploaded:November 29, 2018 at 9:17AM UTC
File size:10.53 MB