- New Auto Settings: Auto has been completely reworked to create better results, every time. Using an advanced neural network powered by Adobe Sensei, new Auto Settings creates a better photo
- App Shortcuts: For Android Nougat and later devices, tap and hold on the app icon to quickly launch the app into popular modes
- More control on managing storage
- Resolved an issue that prevented some Huawei customers from importing images
- Bug fixes and speed improvement
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
• With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the most out of your phone's camera.
• Capture with the DNG raw format for more creative control.
• Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR) mode to automatically expand the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it.
• Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets, that allow you to see the effect while you’re taking the shot, and fine tune the effect later. Non-destructive editing lets you always revert to your original.*
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections.
• Make advanced edits with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast.
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision. (premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags.
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom.
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date. (premium feature)
*Shoot-through presets require OpenGL ES 3.0 and later support. The in-app camera is supported on Android smartphones.
**In keeping with stringent Adobe requirements around product quality and stability, full raw HDR capture mode is currently supported on devices that contain advanced processing and memory including Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8, Google Pixel, Pixel XL and OnePlus 5.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
December 15, 2017
Uploaded:February 13, 2018 at 5:02AM UTC
File size:50.03 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2017 at 5:18PM UTC
File size:59.45 MB
Uploaded:December 12, 2017 at 7:39AM UTC
File size:59.45 MB
Uploaded:October 18, 2017 at 6:44PM UTC
File size:57.32 MB
Uploaded:September 21, 2017 at 2:39PM UTC
File size:67.72 MB
Uploaded:August 1, 2017 at 12:21AM UTC
File size:66.12 MB
Uploaded:July 18, 2017 at 4:28PM UTC
File size:66.12 MB
Uploaded:May 24, 2017 at 1:08PM UTC
File size:59.25 MB
Uploaded:April 11, 2017 at 5:54PM UTC
File size:59.24 MB
Uploaded:March 21, 2017 at 4:56PM UTC
File size:59.12 MB