Your reviews & feedback are important to us. If you like our service, show us some love with a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating. We are always happy to hear your ideas & suggestions – email us at [email protected].
1. Complete your profile with basic passport information.
2. Answer CBP’s questions about your trip.
3. Submit your information UPON YOUR ARRIVAL and get a receipt from CBP.
4. Skip the regular line and follow the signs for Mobile Passport Control.
5. Scan your receipt and show your passport to the CBP officer.
MOBILE PASSPORT service is currently available at: ✈️
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL)
- Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport (BWI)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Newark International Airport (EWR)
- New York John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- San José International Airport (SJC)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- William P. Hobby International Airport (HOU)
and at: 🛳
- Port Everglades (PEV)
More locations to follow!
U.S. and Canadian citizens (on B1 or B2 visas) are eligible to use MOBILE PASSPORT. Household members who are traveling together may be included in a single submission.
Submissions must be sent upon arrival at your port of entry. Receipts are valid for 4 hours. Receipts may NOT be re-used or transferred.
****YOU MUST ENTER YOUR NAME AS IT IS ON YOUR PASSPORT.
****MOBILE PASSPORT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR PASSPORT. BRING YOUR PASSPORT!
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
August 9, 2018
Uploaded:May 13, 2020 at 4:37PM UTC
File size:15.47 MB
Uploaded:March 19, 2020 at 6:56PM UTC
File size:16.08 MB
Uploaded:February 12, 2020 at 3:45PM UTC
File size:15.55 MB
Uploaded:January 24, 2020 at 1:21PM UTC
File size:15.33 MB
Uploaded:December 12, 2019 at 8:45AM UTC
File size:14.38 MB
Uploaded:December 9, 2019 at 9:31AM UTC
File size:14.52 MB
Uploaded:November 18, 2019 at 3:25PM UTC
File size:14.49 MB
Uploaded:November 4, 2019 at 9:39PM UTC
File size:16.2 MB
Uploaded:August 21, 2019 at 1:57PM UTC
File size:13.98 MB
Uploaded:August 5, 2019 at 2:16PM UTC
File size:14.29 MB