+ Miami Seaport (MSE)
Your reviews & feedback are important to us. If you like our service, show us some love with a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating. We are always happy to hear your ideas & suggestions – email us at [email protected].
1. Complete your profile with basic passport information.
2. Answer CBP’s questions about your trip.
3. Submit your information UPON YOUR ARRIVAL and get a receipt from CBP.
4. Skip the regular line and follow the signs for Mobile Passport Control.
5. Scan your receipt and show your passport to the CBP officer.
MOBILE PASSPORT service is currently available at: ✈️
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL)
- Baltimore-Washington Thurgood Marshall International Airport (BWI)
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
- Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP)
- Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- Newark International Airport (EWR)
- New York John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT)
- Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
- San Diego International Airport (SAN)
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- San José International Airport (SJC)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Tampa International Airport (TPA)
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- William P. Hobby International Airport (HOU)
and at: 🛳
- Port Everglades (PEV)
- Port of Miami (MSE)
- Port of West Palm Beach (WPB)
More locations to follow!
U.S. and Canadian citizens (on B1 or B2 visas) are eligible to use MOBILE PASSPORT. Household members who are traveling together may be included in a single submission.
Submissions must be sent upon arrival at your port of entry. Receipts are valid for 4 hours. Receipts may NOT be re-used or transferred.
****YOU MUST ENTER YOUR NAME AS IT IS ON YOUR PASSPORT.
****MOBILE PASSPORT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR PASSPORT. BRING YOUR PASSPORT!
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 2). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:January 10, 2019 at 10:56AM UTC
File size:13.3 MB
Uploaded:December 18, 2018 at 8:50AM UTC
File size:11.63 MB
Uploaded:October 15, 2018 at 2:05PM UTC
File size:11.07 MB
Uploaded:August 9, 2018 at 4:46PM UTC
File size:11.83 MB
Uploaded:June 21, 2018 at 12:09AM UTC
File size:11.54 MB
Uploaded:May 8, 2018 at 3:06PM UTC
File size:13.38 MB
Uploaded:April 12, 2018 at 10:46PM UTC
File size:10.3 MB
Uploaded:December 13, 2017 at 1:09AM UTC
File size:12.03 MB
Uploaded:September 25, 2017 at 5:56PM UTC
File size:10.56 MB
Uploaded:September 13, 2017 at 4:40PM UTC
File size:10.56 MB