arm64-v8a + armeabi-v7a
GET STARTED QUICKLY
Simply launch SteamVR™, connect via the Radeon™ ReLive VR app & open a game to start playing.
- Radeon™ ReLive streaming pipeline built specifically for low latency VR
- Easily start gaming with third party Bluetooth controller compatibility**
- Stream at an immersive 1440x1440p resolution
- Steam and SteamVR need to be installed in your PC
- Make sure your PC is connected to a 5GHz (802.11ac) router or a wireless access point with an Ethernet cable (Cat-5e or Cat-6 recommended)
- Enable Remote Play in the Radeon™ Settings -> ReLive -> Game & VR Streaming tab and then flip the SteamVR Integration switch to Enabled to enable Radeon™ Relive VR.
- Allow incoming network traffic on Windows Firewall, if prompted.
- Run SteamVR on your PC.
- Install the Relive VR app on your Daydream device
- Make sure your Daydream device is connected to the same router/AP as your PC running SteamVR. Use the 5GHz SSID (usually has “5G” or “5GHz” or “AC” in its name for most routers) – note that 2.4GHz networks (802.11n or earlier) are not recommended for a good wireless VR experience.
- Run the Relive VR app. It will find your PC running SteamVR and connect to it automatically.
- Trackpad: clicking upper 20% of trackpad is clicking "trigger" button, clicking lower 80% of trackpad is clicking "trackpad" button
- App button: On click ( < 0.3 seconds) this button generates app click, On press ( > 0.3 seconds) this button generates system press
- Home button: Isn’t mapped to anything, clicking will take user back to Daydream home screen when pressed.
Compatible with AMD Radeon™ RX 470, RX 570, RX 480, RX 580, RX 590 & RX Vega series products & supports Windows® 10. Recommended experience on Radeon™ RX Vega series graphics cards. Controllers must be compatible with selected game and headset, please consult vendor for compatibility information.
**PC game compatibility depends on headset capability. Please see www.AMD.com/ReLive
Uploaded:February 28, 2019 at 10:11PM UTC
File size:4.01 MB
Uploaded:February 21, 2019 at 10:38PM UTC
File size:4.01 MB
Uploaded:January 14, 2019 at 5:51PM UTC
File size:4 MB
Uploaded:December 19, 2018 at 12:07AM UTC
File size:3.91 MB