* Fix "Ok, Google" settings
* Bug fixes and optimizations
* Updated translations
Apex Launcher helps you create a customized, fast, and stylish home screen experience on your Android device.
"Fantastic app that has the potential to give your phone a complete makeover. I highly recommend it." - MakeUseOf
"Even after a lot of customization, Apex Launcher feels super fast." - Pocket Now
"We must say it is as smooth as butter." - Droid Life
Five Best Android Launchers - Lifehacker
Top 10 best performance Android launchers of 2017 - Devs-Lab
15 best Android launcher apps of 2017 - Android Authority
• Customizable home screen grid size and up to 9 home screens
• Scrollable dock with up to 7 icons per page and up to 5 pages
• Infinite & elastic scrolling (home screen, drawer and dock)
• Fancy transition effects (tablet, cube, etc.)
• Hide elements as you want (persistent search bar, status bar, or even the dock)
• Custom icons and labels for shortcuts and folders
• Choose different folder preview styles and background
• Multiple drawer styles (transparent/opaque, horizontal/vertical, paginated/continuous)
• Drawer apps sorting (title, install date, mostly used)
• Hide apps from the drawer
• Lock your desktop to prevent accidental changes
• Convenient home screen gestures (pinch, swipe up/down, double tap)
• Advanced theme engine (icon packs, skins, etc.)
• Backup/restore settings and data
• Optimized for both phones and tablets
• Lots of other customization options!
Apex Launcher Pro (Paid Version) Features:
• Powerful drawer customizations (sort apps in drawer, folders in drawer)
• Unread count notifications (provided by the free Apex Notifier extension)
• Convenient icon gestures (swipe up and down actions)
• More gesture options (two-finger gestures)
• Additional transition effects (accordion, cross, etc.)
• Enhanced folder support (bulk add, merge folders)
• Advanced widget options (widgets in dock, overlapping widgets)
• More features on the way!
• Pinch the home screen to access screen previews (like Exposé or HTC Sense).
• Long press an icon and drag it over another icon to create a folder.
• Long press icons/folders on the desktop and choose edit from the popup menu to customize icons and labels.
• Drag, hover, and drop app icons over the delete button at the top of the screen to quickly uninstall apps.
• Long press an app in the hide apps list to quickly launch that app.
• Switch to single screen wallpaper mode to fix wallpaper zooming issues.
• Enable the Root Helper in advanced settings (root required, Android 4.0 only) to add widgets from the drawer.
• Access widget data: Only used to create and display widgets on the home screen. (Android 4.1+ only)
• Application information: Used to display warnings when other launchers are running.
• Control vibration/Status Bar/Wallpaper: Standard launcher functions.
• Network communication: Used for anonymous usage/error reporting (optional).
• Phone calls: Used when you create direct-dial shortcuts on the home screen.
• Storage: Used to backup/restore settings and desktop data.
• Superuser: Required to add widgets from the drawer (Android 4.0 only).
Love Apex Launcher? Rate us on Google Play. We’re always trying to make Apex Launcher better. If you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us!
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
July 24, 2017
Uploaded:January 4, 2023 at 4:23PM UTC
File size:17.02 MB
Uploaded:December 30, 2022 at 11:10PM UTC
File size:17 MB
Uploaded:September 29, 2022 at 4:33AM UTC
File size:22.22 MB
Uploaded:March 25, 2021 at 10:00AM UTC
File size:22.48 MB
Uploaded:November 25, 2020 at 10:10AM UTC
File size:23.2 MB
Uploaded:October 30, 2020 at 10:50AM UTC
File size:22.43 MB
Uploaded:October 29, 2020 at 12:45PM UTC
File size:22.48 MB
Uploaded:September 27, 2020 at 11:34AM UTC
File size:22.73 MB
Uploaded:September 18, 2020 at 7:28AM UTC
File size:22.73 MB
Uploaded:September 17, 2020 at 9:23AM UTC
File size:22.57 MB