- Added support for a new RoboVac.
- Added Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Polish, Thai.
- Fixed bugs and enhanced the user experience.
What's your most wanted feature? Tell us at: [email protected]
You can also share Eufy smart home devices with family members, so everyone can set their own personal preferences for each device.
How to use EufyHome:
- Registering your account: After downloading the app, create and register an account with your Email address. (Or directly log in with your EufyLife account)
- Adding devices: Open the EufyHome app and follow the intuitive setup procedure to pair new devices with your smartphone. If a device has already been setup by another family member, you can request control access to operate that device from that family member.
- Using devices: After successfully pairing the new device, it will show up in the device list. Simply tap the icon you wish to use and start enjoying the Eufy smart home experience.
• Email: [email protected]
• Website: eufylife.com
• Facebook: @EufyOfficial
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
September 29, 2019
Uploaded:October 11, 2019 at 5:49AM UTC
File size:39.96 MB
Uploaded:September 29, 2019 at 7:34AM UTC
File size:40.06 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2019 at 5:01AM UTC
File size:46.93 MB
Uploaded:September 3, 2019 at 1:12AM UTC
File size:47.32 MB
Uploaded:August 19, 2019 at 1:26AM UTC
File size:40.5 MB
Uploaded:August 9, 2019 at 3:55AM UTC
File size:40.48 MB
Uploaded:July 26, 2019 at 6:06PM UTC
File size:34.66 MB
Uploaded:July 10, 2019 at 12:04PM UTC
File size:39.76 MB
Uploaded:May 15, 2019 at 1:26PM UTC
File size:29.1 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2019 at 2:02AM UTC
File size:28.42 MB