• WhatsApp Business cloning (premium)
• 'Joystick pointer' option for Android TV
• 'Hide IMSI' privacy option
• 'Hide Bluetooth MAC address' privacy option
• Replace icons from icon packs, preferred icon pack setting
• 'Hide Google Play Services', 'Hide from Cloned apps', 'Skip native libraries' options
• Improved rotation locking
• Improvements for Android TV
• PayPal cloning improvements
• 'Large heap support' option
• Workaround for Malwarebytes false positive report
Please read about the incompatibilities below. You can get in touch with me at <5>[email protected]. I'm happy to provide support and answer your questions.
Cloned apps run in parallel and work independently from their original apps. They will not receive automatic updates so you can keep and run a stable version alongside the original app.
App cloning can be useful to simultaneously use multiple logins in apps such as Facebook, Twitter or Skype but the real fun starts by messing around with an app. App Cloner offers a multitude of modding options to tweak the new app copy.
You can change the app name and icon. You can remove permissions or allow a cloned app to be installed on the external SD-card. You can disable auto-start, app backups or intrusive app defaults. Or convert your app into a floating window app.
App Cloner can extend a cloned app to add functionality such as password protection, incognito mode, hiding the Android ID or spoofing locations. You can also force the app to consume data over Wi-Fi only. Each update will add more options.
Premium version features
The free version allows basic cloning. Upgrade to premium to enjoy the full set of options:
• Clone WhatsApp, Messenger & Gmail
• Create multiple app clones & use batch cloning
• Save or share cloned apps
• Replace launcher icons
• Clone watch apps, watch faces
• Floating apps & free-form windows (see goo.gl/pd2mwH)
• Change status, navigation and toolbar colors
• Change the rotation lock
• Change the app display size, language, font & font size
• Keep screen on, immersive mode
• Enable multi-window support
• Remove app permissions
• Password-protect apps
• Incognito mode for apps
• Exclude app from recents
• Change Android ID, hide IMEI, Wi-Fi MAC
• Prevent app from appearing in screenshots
• Spoof location
• Allow apps to be installed on external SD-card
• Allow/prevent app backups
• Sandbox external storage
• Clear cache on exit
• Remove widgets, launcher icon
• Disable auto-start
• Disable app defaults
• Disable mobile data
• Disable background networking
• SOCKS proxy (route traffic via proxy)
• Notification filter
• Silence notifications
• Change notification color
• Set brightness or mute on start
• Do not Disturb, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth controls
• Tasker integration
Not all apps can be cloned! Cloned apps may crash, show errors or work incorrectly.
Features that depend on the app certificate like Google account logins, Google Play Services, Google Play Games, Google Drive backup or in-app purchases WILL NOT WORK!
Cloning an app will change its certificate, which means the clone may not work in case the app validates the certificate or uses advanced copy-protection.
Some apps that CANNOT be cloned:
• Most Google apps (due to Google Play Services)
• Skype for Business
Use 'Report app issue' to report a problem with a cloned app.
To install the clones from your device you need to enable Settings > Security > Unknown sources. If the Install button is disabled or doesn't click, you must temporarily disable overlay apps such as chat heads, blue light filters or floating widgets.
Anti-virus apps may show warnings for cloned apps. These warnings are false positives and can be ignored. They are caused by the unofficial certificate used to sign clones.
The premium version supports 20 clones. You may donate to support App Cloner development and unlock up to 1000 clones. All product names and brands mentioned above are property of their respective owners.
Join the App Cloner G+ community: plus.google.com/communities/110152846393129525806
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 15, 2018
Uploaded:March 23, 2018 at 3:33PM UTC
File size:7.73 MB
Uploaded:March 15, 2018 at 4:16PM UTC
File size:7.67 MB
Uploaded:January 28, 2018 at 7:18AM UTC
File size:7.59 MB
Uploaded:December 22, 2017 at 4:03PM UTC
File size:7.4 MB
Uploaded:November 16, 2017 at 1:04AM UTC
File size:5.67 MB
Uploaded:November 2, 2017 at 10:24PM UTC
File size:5.63 MB
Uploaded:October 28, 2017 at 10:35PM UTC
File size:5.5 MB
Uploaded:September 10, 2017 at 8:06PM UTC
File size:5.16 MB
Uploaded:August 3, 2017 at 8:38PM UTC
File size:4.91 MB
Uploaded:June 25, 2017 at 2:38PM UTC
File size:4.64 MB