• Bug fixes
• The 'New identity' option supports clearing app data again and can also be triggered from 'Installed clones' tab (bit.ly/2Y9rQ2g)
• Bug fixes
• Android 11 Beta support
• Translations updated
• Bug fixes
• Use your email address to backup & restore Google Play Store purchases (bit.ly/2ACxMXY)
• New options group 'Identity & tracking options' for options that are related to changing unique device identifies, such as Android ID, IMEI / IMSI, MAC addresses, etc. (bit.ly/35kUpvi)
• Identity option 'Change Google Service Framework (GSF) ID' (bit.ly/35k6Tn8)
• Identity option 'Change WebView User-Agent' (bit.ly/2VJsJNJ)
• Privacy option 'Hide all installed apps' (bit.ly/3ccdFhu)
• Networking options 'Mock Wi-Fi connection' & 'Mock mobile connection' (bit.ly/3dJtVH1)
• Resource option 'Color editor' (bit.ly/2A4IrKY)
• Cloning option 'Disable signature verification' (bit.ly/2yIxy0T)
• Automation option 'Auto-scroller' (bit.ly/2zAUdMG)
• Improved automation option 'Auto-press buttons' (bit.ly/3da08Yj)
• Media option 'Prevent app from changing volume' (bit.ly/2X2XPQZ)
• Developer option 'Hex patcher' (huge / giant donation) (bit.ly/2TtlDeu)
• New notification option 'Single notification group' (bit.ly/3cIBUDd)
Using App Cloner you can create and install multiple copies of your existing apps.
App Cloner is the only multi-account app that creates true, independent, installable clones.
Follow @AppCloner on Twitter twitter.com/AppCloner to get notified about new features and updates.
Visit the App Cloner Blog at appcloner.blog.
Please read about the incompatibilities below. You can get in touch at [email protected]. We're happy to provide support and answer your questions.
Cloned apps run in parallel and work independently from their original apps. They will not receive automatic updates so you can keep and run a stable version alongside the original app.
App cloning can be useful to simultaneously use multiple logins in apps such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter but the real fun starts by messing around with an app. App Cloner offers a multitude of modding options to tweak the new app copy.
You can change the app name and icon. You can remove permissions or allow a cloned app to be installed on the SD-card. You can disable auto-start and wake locks. Or convert your app into a floating window app.
App Cloner can extend a cloned app to add functionality such as password protection, incognito mode, hiding the Android ID or spoofing locations. You can also force the app to consume data over Wi-Fi only. There are over 200 app customization options and each update will add more.
PREMIUM VERSION FEATURES
The free version allows basic cloning. Upgrade to premium to enjoy the full set of premium options:
• Clone premium apps (Messenger, Gmail, Fake GPS apps, Bukalapak, GBWhatsApp, YoWhatsApp, VK, Parallel Space)
• Create multiple app clones & use batch cloning
• Save cloned apps
• Replace launcher icons
• Clone watch apps & watch faces
• Password-protect apps, including Stealth mode
• Disable access to contacts, calendar, call log & clipboard
• Exclude app from recents
• Incognito mode for apps
• Exit app on screen off
• Change Android ID, hide / random IMEI / IMSI, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth MAC
• Randomize build props to prevent device fingerprinting
• Hide Wi-Fi info, hide SIM & operator info
• Remove permissions & disable permission prompts
• Prevent screenshots
• Spoof GPS location
• Fake date
• Hide root
• Disable auto-fill
• In-app floating keyboard
• Change status, navigation and toolbar colors
• Change the rotation lock
• Modify views & replace text on screen
• Change the app display size, language & default font
• Keep screen on, immersive mode
• Floating apps & free-form windows
• Multi-window & picture-in-picture support
• Hide notch & use larger aspect ratios
• Mute volume on start
• Disable cameras & mic
• Disable Chromecast button
• Fake camera
• Disable haptic feedback
• Floating Back button
• Confirm app exit
• Shake to exit app
• Long-press Back & fingerprint sensor actions
• Volume key actions
• Block activities
• Install app to SD-card
• Disable photo & media access
• Redirect external storage
• Prevent app backup
• Bundle OBB expansion files, SD-card directories or exported app data
• Clear cache on app exit
• Remove widgets & launcher icon
• Add internal activities as launcher icons
• Disable auto-start
• Disable app defaults
• Disable background services
• Disable wake locks
• Start / exit app for S-pen, headphone or power events
• Disable mobile data, background networking & networking without VPN
• Disable all networking
• SOCKS proxy
• Disable clear-text networking
• Trust all certificates
• Notification filter & notification quiet time
• Silence notifications & change vibration
• Snooze notifications & notification timeout
• Change notification color & lights
• Change notification visibility & priority
• Remove & replace notification icons & actions
• Change notification text & categories
Android TV & Wear OS options:
• Android TV launcher support
• Joystick pointer for incompatible apps
• Use TV version on mobile devices
• Remove & make watch apps
• Set brightness on start
• Do not Disturb, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth & auto-rotate controls
• Execute Tasker tasks
• Auto-press buttons
• Change app version name & code
• Make app debuggable
• Logcat viewer
• Change Target SDK version, Android version & build props
• App valid from / until
• Custom permissions
Not all apps can be cloned! Cloned apps may crash, show errors or work incorrectly.
Features that depend on the app certificate like Google logins, Google Play Services, Google Play Games, Google Drive backup or in-app purchases WILL NOT WORK!
Cloning an app will change its certificate, which means the clone may not work in case the app validates the certificate or uses advanced copy-protection.
Some apps that CANNOT be cloned:
• eBay (still works before Android 8.0)
• LINE (LINE 8.11.0 still works)
• Pokemon GO
• Skype for Business
• Viber (only Viber 220.127.116.11 works)
• WhatsApp (please clone GBWhatsApp or YoWhatsApp instead)
• Most Google apps (however, Chrome, Gmail & YouTube work fine with some limitations)
• Most Microsoft apps (however, Skype & LinkedIn work fine)
Use 'Report app issue' to report a problem with a cloned app.
To install the clones from your device you need to enable Settings > Security > Unknown sources. If the Install button is disabled or doesn't click, you must temporarily disable overlay apps such as chat heads, blue light filters or floating widgets.
You can enable the App Cloner Install Service to fully automate app installations (see Settings).
Anti-virus apps may show warnings for cloned apps. These warnings are false positives and can be ignored. They are caused by the unofficial certificate used to sign clones.
The premium version supports 20 clones. You may donate to support development and unlock up to 1000 clones. All donations & the commercial use package require the premium version. Some more intrusive options and features are linked to certain donations.
All product and brand names mentioned above are property of their respective owners.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 21, 2020
Uploaded:July 23, 2020 at 8:31AM UTC
File size:23.42 MB
Uploaded:July 1, 2020 at 12:17AM UTC
File size:23.44 MB
Uploaded:June 21, 2020 at 3:53PM UTC
File size:21.74 MB
Uploaded:June 19, 2020 at 10:33PM UTC
File size:21.74 MB
Uploaded:June 15, 2020 at 2:44PM UTC
File size:21.71 MB
Uploaded:June 9, 2020 at 5:51PM UTC
File size:21.64 MB
Uploaded:May 9, 2020 at 4:28PM UTC
File size:18.24 MB
Uploaded:May 4, 2020 at 4:01PM UTC
File size:18.23 MB
Uploaded:April 27, 2020 at 3:16PM UTC
File size:18.17 MB
Uploaded:April 25, 2020 at 4:40PM UTC
File size:17.87 MB