• minor bug fixes
• android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS was removed
• Pocket Squares
• Landscape Mode
• Android TV support
• small screen support
• error fixing and stability improvement
• new Settings window
• memory leak fixed
• Clear and easy – just follow simple instructions and pictures, and you'll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!
• Helpful and handy – now you won't need any help of your wife or any other person to tie a pretty tie knot.
Other great features:
• great choice of popular tie knots
• more than 20 knots (12 for free) and folds help you look respectable on any special occasions of your life
• intuitive user interface - nothing disturbs you from tying a pretty tie-knot from the first time.
Many people would agree that making a tie is a big problem because we use them quite rarely. The new app How To Tie a Tie is a real life-saver for you if you don’t know how to knot ties. If you don’t have much practice in making tie knots, start with making the simplest tie knots like Four-in-Hand or Simple Double. After that, you’ll get the idea of how to make other more difficult tie knots.
Uploaded:June 4, 2017 at 3:54PM UTC
File size:12.13 MB
Uploaded:November 1, 2016 at 11:04PM UTC
File size:9.46 MB