Target: Android 7.1 (Nougat MR1, API 25)
• The size of the app reduced 2 times!
• added a section with instructions for men's scarves
• Small UI improvements
• fixed errors in instructions
• Crashing on Android 2.x fixed!
• UI errors in landscape view fixed
• Small improvements performance
• Bugs fixed. Well, as ever :)
Number 1 in the number of tie knots - now has 20 knots! 10'000'000 know and use it!
• Clear and easy – just follow simple instructions and pictures, and you'll be able to tie a pretty tie knot on your own!
• Helpful and handy – now you won't need any help of your wife or any other person to tie a pretty tie knot.
Other great features:
• great choice of popular tie knots
• more than 20 knots (12 for free) and folds help you look respectable on any special occasions of your life
• intuitive user interface - nothing disturbs you from tying a pretty tie-knot from the first time.
Many people would agree that making a tie is a big problem because we use them quite rarely. The new app How To Tie a Tie is a real life-saver for you if you don’t know how to knot ties. If you don’t have much practice in making tie knots, start with making the simplest tie knots like Four-in-Hand or Simple Double. After that, you’ll get the idea of how to make other more difficult tie knots.
BETA available on - play.google.com/apps/testing/com.artelplus.howtotie
Uploaded:December 25, 2017 at 5:30AM UTC
File size:12.12 MB
Uploaded:June 4, 2017 at 3:54PM UTC
File size:12.13 MB
Uploaded:November 1, 2016 at 11:04PM UTC
File size:9.46 MB