What's new in AT&T ActiveArmor℠
Eligible AT&T customers can now choose to block text messages sent from an email address if they do not wish to receive those.
This release also includes bug fixes.
About AT&T ActiveArmor℠
Download the app for an extra layer of protection that helps you easily secure your data, manage nuisance calls, and more.
AT&T ActiveArmor Mobile Security (FREE)*
• 24/7 Automatic Fraud Call Blocking: Detects and blocks calls from likely fraudsters before they reach you.
• Spam Call Blocking: Flags, Blocks or sends calls to voicemail if identified as a Spam Risk.
• Nuisance Call Alerts: Informational labels for incoming calls to alert you of potential spam risk, telemarketers, robocalls, survey, and more.
• Nuisance Call Controls: Choose to allow, flag, send to voicemail., or block unwanted calls.
• Unknown Calls to Voicemail: Automatically sends callers to voicemail if they're not in your contact list, and blocks other numbers in your personal block list.
• Personal Block List: Add individual unwanted callers to your own block list.
• Breach Reports: Get alerts about company data breaches, along with helpful tips.
• Device Security also helps protect your data from mobile threats:
o App Security: Scans apps and files for malware and viruses.
o System Advisor: Notifies you if the operating system has been tampered with.
o Passcode Check: Ensure you have a passcode to help keep your device and data secure.
AT&T ActiveArmor Advanced Mobile Security (In-app $3.99/mo. purchase) *
Includes all the functionality of AT&T ActiveArmor Mobile Security, plus added protection:
• Public Wi-Fi Protection: Get your own private connection (VPN) – to protect your data on public Wi-Fi networks.
• Identity Monitoring: Get alerts and guidance if your personal identification is on the found on the dark web.
• Reverse Number Lookup: Shows caller details when you enter a U.S. number. Up to 200 queries per user within a 24-hour period.
• Caller ID: Gives you caller details.
• Safe Browsing: Avoid suspicious sites – surf the web worry free.
• Theft Alerts: Get an email if suspicious activity is detected on your phone.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission
ActiveArmor℠ Mobile Security & Advanced ActiveArmor℠ Mobile Security
Requires download of ActiveArmor App & acceptance of terms of service, and compatible device AT&T HD Voice-enabled Android smartphones v11 or higher Some features vary by device operating system. Data charges may apply to app download/usage. Eligibility: Consumer and business wireless accounts with eligible service. Non-AT&T Customers: The following features are only available to AT&T customers: Auto-Fraud Call Blocking, Spam Risk Labeling & Blocking, Nuisance Call Alerts, Nuisance Call Controls, Unknown Calls to Voicemail, Personal Block List, Caller ID. Some Mobile Security and Advanced Mobile Security features do not work while roaming internationally. Details at www.att.com/legal/terms.activeArmorMobileSecurity.html
Advanced ActiveArmor℠ Mobile Security
$3.99/mo., auto-renews every 30 days unless canceled. Cancel any time via Google Play, in the App or through myAT&T, depending on how you are billed.
• Public Wi-Fi Protection. Requires setup; the feature is automatically enabled when your device joins a public (unencrypted) Wi-Fi network unless an alternate VPN service is active. Does not work when using certain video streaming apps or Wi-Fi calling on certain devices.
• Identity Monitoring. May not detect all compromises or leaks of your personal data.
• Reverse Number Lookup. Limited to 200 queries per user within 24-hour period. Requires activation.
• Caller ID. Must be in AT&T HD Voice coverage area to be alerted to caller name and location.
• Safe Browsing. May not detect all suspicious websites. Requires activation of Public Wi-Fi protection to be enabled.
• Theft Alerts. Requires “Location” permission to work.
For complete terms for AT&T ActiveArmor, Details at www.att.com/legal/terms.activeArmorMobileSecurity.html
Download AT&T ActiveArmor℠
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 2, 2023
Uploaded:August 28, 2023 at 6:54PM UTC
File size:22.29 MB
Uploaded:June 11, 2023 at 1:36AM UTC
File size:22.06 MB
Uploaded:June 2, 2023 at 5:54PM UTC
File size:22.05 MB
Uploaded:March 15, 2023 at 12:12AM UTC
File size:22.04 MB
Uploaded:November 21, 2022 at 11:36PM UTC
File size:20.83 MB
Uploaded:August 23, 2022 at 7:30AM UTC
File size:20.75 MB
Uploaded:July 30, 2022 at 3:14AM UTC
File size:20.73 MB
Uploaded:June 27, 2022 at 10:07PM UTC
File size:21.11 MB
Uploaded:June 13, 2022 at 11:46PM UTC
File size:21.08 MB
Uploaded:May 3, 2022 at 12:25AM UTC
File size:23.56 MB