- Added a recently used category for checklist templates, providing quicker access to frequently used templates.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
With the Autodesk® BIM 360® app, BIM 360 users can access all project documents, plans and models, as well as execute construction quality, safety, and project controls workflows, from their Android phone or tablet.
This is the companion app for the users of the Next Generation BIM 360 Document Management, Field Management, and Project Management modules. The users of BIM 360 Field will not be able to access their projects using this app.
The BIM 360 platform for construction management helps your project team stay on-time and on-budget by giving everyone access to the latest version of all project information in a single app - anytime, anywhere. As a result, you can save time, lower risk, and reduce rework and errors.
Single app for all 2D plans, 3D models and project files
• Enjoy mobile access to all project documents
• Sync documents, issues, and markups for offline access
• Control file access by user, role or company
Keep project teams in sync
• Create and share markups, including freehand, shapes and text
• Visually compare changes between versions or documents
• Be automatically notified when changes are made to a document, or when an issue is assigned to you
Execute quality & safety programs onsite
• View and complete checklists assigned to you on your mobile device
• Mark sheets with pins to identify issues
• Assign issues to trades or other project team members
• Add punch list items during site walkthroughs
Optimized drawing & model viewer for Android devices
• Navigate from one drawing to the next with detail callout hyperlinking
• Use lightning-fast zoom and pan for 2D drawings and 3D models
• View 3D model attributes
• “BIM 360 is a great communication tool and has eliminated the paperwork and some of the cumbersome things that no one really likes doing anyway.” – Pat Heffron, Andy J. Egan
• “We surveyed our employees and 95% said they would recommend BIM 360 to other colleagues.” – Jo Mortensen, IKT Skanska
• "I am saving 2 hours per day by having the information to hand and not having to walk back to the office to find plans or pieces of paper" - Jamie Robert, Senior Site Manager, Hill Bespoke Ltd.
Don't have a BIM 360 account yet? Sign up for free first: bim360.autodesk.com
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
October 13, 2020
Uploaded:October 13, 2020 at 9:10PM UTC
File size:33.57 MB
Uploaded:September 30, 2020 at 7:06PM UTC
File size:33.53 MB
Uploaded:September 17, 2020 at 7:22PM UTC
File size:32.89 MB
Uploaded:September 3, 2020 at 5:18PM UTC
File size:32.88 MB
Uploaded:August 20, 2020 at 5:01PM UTC
File size:32.72 MB
Uploaded:August 12, 2020 at 2:34PM UTC
File size:32.72 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2020 at 11:42AM UTC
File size:32.46 MB
Uploaded:July 2, 2020 at 12:01PM UTC
File size:22.25 MB
Uploaded:June 22, 2020 at 11:44AM UTC
File size:22.03 MB
Uploaded:June 3, 2020 at 9:06PM UTC
File size:21.89 MB