Max: Android 5.1 (Lollipop MR1, API 22)
- Quick settings management:
--- BatteryTile: made temperature and voltage optional
--- Added option for Scale correction:
----- allows fine-tuning of tile size by applying correction factor to automatic scaling factor that's based on tiles per row option
- Media tweaks: allow volume keys skip track during ambient display
- Statusbar tweaks:
--- Battery: added option for battery percent text position in status bar (non-MTK only)
--- Clock: put AM/PM in front of clock for Chinese locales (thanks to npes87184)
--- Ongoing notification blocker: include non-clearable notifications in general
- Ultimate notification control:
--- added options for Replace mode of overriden vibration/sound (turned on by default)
----- applies overriden vibration/sound only in case original notification has vibration/sound
----- prevents low priority notifications from vibrating/playing overriden sound
- Updated Russian translations (thanks to gaich)
- Updated Chinese (Simplified) translations (thanks to liveasx)
- Updated Ukrainian translations (thanks to burunduk)
READ THIS CAREFULLY!!!
Version for Lollipop has been tested on Nexus 5 and thus should be compatible with all the Nexus devices running stock Google system.
Starting with v5.0.3alpha, compatibility with Motorola Moto G Dual SIM (and potentially other Motorola devices) has been improved.
Starting with v.5.3.0, compatibility with Zopo Speed 7 running Android 5.1 (and potentially other MediaTek devices) has been improved
GravityBox is a module which primary goal is to provide the users of AOSP devices
with a tweak box to turn their vanilla AOSP ROM into custom ROM packed with additional features and tweaks
without need to flash anything. Most of the preferences can be changed on-the-fly without rebooting.
THIS VERSION IS FOR LOLLIPOP ROMs
For KitKat, use GravityBox [KK]
For JellyBean, use GravityBox [JB]
For Marshmallow, use GravityBox [MM]
- QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles and tile reordering
- CyanogenMod Pie Controls
- Expanded desktop with semi-immersive and immersive modes
- Lockscreen tweaks
- Statusbar tweaks
- Navigation bar tweaks
- Power tweaks
- Display tweaks
- Media tweaks
- Hardware key actions
- Dialer tweaks
- Launcher tweaks
- Screen recording
- Smart radio
- Notification control (per-app notification LED/sounds/vibrations)
... and many more
- Supports AOSP devices running vanilla Android 5.0/5.1
- Supports Moto G Dual SIM and potentially other Motorola devices running Android 5.0/5.1
- Supports Zopo Speed 7 and potentially other MediaTek devices running Android 5.1
- DOES NOT support devices running ROMs vastly modified by device manufacturers (HTC Sense, Samsung Touchwiz, MIUI, LeWa, Xperia, ...)
- SHOULD NOT be used with custom ROMs like CM, AOSPA, RootBox, SlimBean and others - it makes no sense since the most of the features are already in the ROM (may cause conflicts and unexpected behaviour)
Info about premium features and PayPal transaction ID verification system
1) Those who supported development via PayPal donation can use their PayPal transaction ID to unlock premium features.
Currently there are two premium features: 1) Backup/restore of GB settings 2) Ultimate notification control
2) If you contributed to the project by providing translations, code fragments, or by any other way
you can apply for a free transaction ID by contacting me via PM.
3) Be aware that there's a system that can identify potential transaction ID
abuse. E.g. when one ID is being used by more users. Such IDs will get blocked automatically.
This can also happen when you previously exposed your ID in public forum and other users took
advantage of it. If this is the case, contact me via PM so I can issue new, special ID.
In case you own more devices, you can use one transaction ID on up to 10 of them.
4) If you are using your own custom builds of GB for personal use, you will get hash mismatch
upon verifying your ID as verification system accepts requests only from official releases of GB.
If you want to be able to verify IDs with your custom build, contact me via PM so I can setup
a special hash for your build.
If you are using a custom build that you provide for broader group of users (e.g. in a custom ROM),
it is necessary to ask for new hash everytime your new custom version is released for public use.
These rules are based on mutual trust so please, do not violate them.
Donation is also possible by buying GravityBox Unlocker from the Play Store
Uploaded:May 14, 2018 at 10:25PM UTC
File size:4.97 MB
Uploaded:April 16, 2017 at 11:11PM UTC
File size:4.68 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2017 at 5:52PM UTC
File size:4.66 MB
Uploaded:November 6, 2016 at 5:25PM UTC
File size:4.63 MB
Uploaded:November 1, 2016 at 4:04PM UTC
File size:4.54 MB
Uploaded:June 20, 2016 at 3:24PM UTC
File size:4.53 MB
Uploaded:June 4, 2016 at 4:14PM UTC
File size:4.53 MB
Uploaded:May 26, 2016 at 8:39PM UTC
File size:4.54 MB
Uploaded:April 6, 2016 at 6:42PM UTC
File size:3.92 MB
Uploaded:March 20, 2016 at 10:36PM UTC
File size:3.91 MB